Reagent Hunter Prices

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Milkbags

Reagent Hunter Prices

Post by Milkbags »

This is the listing of the prices from the reagent hunter who sells items about 100-300 stacks of certain items. I think its that for the more expensive ones, he has less total in his stack. This way if someone is bidding on your reagents, you know if they are serious or trying to rip you off.

Reagent Hunter

Item Name: Price for One in GP:

Dead Wood 50
Fertile Dirt 50
Bloodspawn 50
Blackmoor 50
Bone 80
Bat Wing 80
Volcanic Ash 100
Serpents Scale 100
Pig Iron 100
Eye of Newt 100
Brimstone 100
Obsidian 120
Executioners Cap 120
Vial of Blood 120
Dragon Blood 300
Daemon Bone 300
Wyrms Heart 500
Enchanted Bone 600
Glarundis

Re: Reagent Hunter Prices

Post by Glarundis »

The problem is, the reagent hunter is the bastard one. He sells reagents at too high prices. 80 gold coins for a bone? Never. That's ridiculous, and not trustworthy. Some of those prices, I'd agree with them, but most are just too high. If those reagents will be sold by everyone at that price, two things can happen.

Potion prices will raise.
Alchemists will start making potions only for their friends who give them those reagents that they collected in hunts.

-Helen White

PS: like all items on a bid, people will generally go only so far and then a few will still bid after the price. If that doesn't happen, it means there's not that high demand and you can't expect the reagent to be sold at this or that price.
Milkbags

Post by Milkbags »

Yeah I wasnt even thinking of it like that... I guess I was a little shortsighted on that thought.....

But on the bright side, at least maybe somehow, it could be helpful in some way? I dunno

*added to overcome my own shortcomings*
Aileth

Post by Aileth »

Thanks for posting this, I was looking for it a while back :lol:
It helps to set up a price for people who know nothing about these reagents.
Masano

Post by Masano »

These are the prices the vendor sells to players at but it buys from players at a much lesser price. So imo, players should offer a price that is more than the vendor buys them for but less than the vendor sells them for.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Small quantities = low price
Large quantities = higher price

This is how it works if i buy them and collect a large sum i want more than 300, alchemists can afford it glar you have no knowlege of how things work oviously.

Lets not forget its not only alchemists that need special reagents.