Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo | maybe ILLEGAL TO USE

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo

Post by Ivan »

alus vitellius one of the imperials appears... i didnt ever seen you even taking my health underhalf alone... only ones in imperial that could have done that in 1on1 fight were Alexis and Marcus and marcus simply because of his 60 piaty weapon bless...

My computer can handle 3d client but my eyes cant.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ivan wrote:alus vitellius one of the imperials appears... i didnt ever seen you even taking my health underhalf alone... only ones in imperial that could have done that in 1on1 fight were Alexis and Marcus and marcus simply because of his 60 piaty weapon bless...
Good for you.
Ivan wrote:My computer can handle 3d client but my eyes cant.
That's why it's such a shitty, pathetic, unbelievable complaint. You don't want anyone to use 3d because you don't like how it looks? Get the fuck outta here.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

anyway i dont have time to argue anymore...

I can say with nearly 100% surely that over 50% of pangaea:s players use 2d client and some of them dont like pvp because of 2d and 3d client speed difference... here is all reasons i have for 3d banning... but its up to admins ofc i can say always what i want but admins are those who decide.

anyway gotta go since i have life aswell...
Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

word up son. You have a choise. Hurt your precious little eyes or lag. Buck up and stop whining about something you have chosen yourself
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

On the contrary. My 60 piety Law priest with Aura, and Gheals gets smacked around like a red headed step-child when hunting Great Dragons. Cause? I'm highly inexperienced when it comes to hunting dragons. Some people on here have awesome tactics that can pwn a Great in minutes where I would get my ass handed to me.

Piety and class does NOT make the character. I must reiterate the point I made a while ago stating that Experience is what makes a character good. I can hunt Frost Giants and Ice Fiends with an acceptable amount of difficulty. Neither are easy for me, and contrary to popular belief, Malleus on creatures that bad ass does NOT disrupt casting. In fact, anything above a Liche, Malleus doesn't work to disrupt casting.

I've heard of Raven Darkblade solo'ing some bad ass stuff. Does he have Aura? 60 piety at the time, yes, but he was still dropping them like a bad habit. I've seen Zaradon of Nature solo a Great in under two minutes. He doesn't even HAVE piety.

Ivan, your inexperience is what gets you beaten so often, and so easily. You rely on your strength and naively believe that you're going to tank your way into victory. You need strategy. Trust me, a Priest BLOWS until 40 piety. 30 piety minimum required for PvP. That's in ANY religion, including Law.

I've heard of Darian, Talerco, and two others dropping a Storm Giant a long time ago in quite a short period of time. They didn't have Malleus, they didn't have Veritas, they didn't have aura. They were just awesome players who knew how to use their characters.

Barbs hit like a ton, and are good in a relatively short period of time. Do you know how much training it takes for a Priest to even be able to survive a fight? A lot. Even a 60 piety Priest with an incredible tome, using indy cloth and a symbol can't get as much str as you can.

Man, do you get my point? If you suck and others pwn, it has f--k all to do with unbalance. It's called strategy and intelligence.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I agree with Geryn here, completley.

I have always been against 3D but if you honestly think about it people need it to play, if your sick of dying in pvp why pvp in the first place?

geryn also said before, you're at a disadvantage if you dont know how to overcome your disadvantages, I lag with spikes ( I hardly pvp and even as a knight my method of pvp was close quarters because I couldnt do long running fights they'd jsut escape)

Akkarin was a fine example of whta 3D can do to someone, he sucked with 2d but was half-decent with 3d. Yes it's unfair but guess what, life's unfair and having everything balanced would make things boring. People having advantages in areas makes this game unique, priests are number one in many areas, but they cannot pokehunt anymore.

It's like trying to suffice the greediest man alive, you have had your pokehunting nerf and you want more? lower the healign and resist and guess what class is THE best, thats right Barbarian. If anything a Knight compared to a Barbarian sucks; so if anything needs balancing out of religion its the Barbarian.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

2 side notes to Geryn other awsome explanation, even tho I doubt Ivan will understand him.

1. PvP isen't impossible, with 20 piety I droped biggs knight twice, and Jayson twice, like you said, skill and experiance is what makes a char.
2. Darra and andy probebly hit it down to around 40-50% just before it begins to heal and then swarmed and bashed it (atleast, that's what I would do), but yes they also relied on skill untill the point they got it that low.

It's not all 2d or 3d that makes a char, I know for a fact that neither andy or darra (Used previouse examples) ever used 3d and both off them did very nicly in pvp.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:NOW THIS DANCE ISN'T FOR EVERYBODY ONLY FOR SEXY PEOPLE!

Discuss the whine-argue shit in your own fuck-you topics.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Edit: and Ivan be glad you can sue 3D in the first place, people like me don't have a choice considring I use vista and my computer is an arse.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

When's your Birthday, Kenyon? I'ma buy you Windows XP and send it to you for your birthday :). I remember when I used to hate fighting you because you kicked my ass every time.