The Guards

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

The Guards

Post by Kent Strider »

If you could make our guards not attack Law that would be good, and I think Law wants theres to not attack us now as well. But Geryn should reply before you change theres.
Kent Strider

Re: The Guards

Post by Kent Strider »

Well since this isn't being fixed if you are in Law just message me 18778605 and I will add you to the Alliance. We might not be able to go into Fels yet, but I will make sure at least our half of the treaty stays.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Not sure how Alliance works on red yet, but I am willing to try with you as well, since Imperial has no form of a Salvation system.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alliance > Friendly > target = They can go everywhere exept our temple without getting hit by guards, it lasts for 1 week, so make sure to get it renewed every now and then.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Never mind I was threatened with a piety drop for going through with the treaty.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Kent i told you to lose the attitude over this thing and that wasnt the reasoning for that whole situation.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I stated why I could not do it, how is that having an attitude?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Im not continuing this argument with you on here and I would suggest you drop it.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Okay I apologize if I crossed some line..
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

Well, I think that towns should be avoided if possible, and I have the feeling GMs don't like seeing Imps and Law getting to cosey - its MY FEELING about the matter. IMO Imp should govern Malas and Law - Felluca, though both should be able to travel at least to the unguarded parts of the realms provided respective laws are followed.

Also IMO Imps shouldn't be fighting/warring for power, na na na, instead Imps superior merchant bless/protection from robbers should be used to gain wealth and power. F*ck pieces of land, why bother with that when you can have most of the population wanting to live in YOUR lands and be protected by you - and ofc pay land taxes via house tax to your "government" thingy.

I'm hoping Tek if at all implemented to give Imp/Nature/Law enough PvP to quench their bloodthirst now and then, it can be a good thing to have a nice adrenaline once a while.

But thats MY OPINION, and I expect everyone to have their own opinions on everything, just some opinions might be worth considering, mine? I don't know :P But I hope. :)