Class changes: Bowyer/Carpenter and Tinker

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Gorath Blackmind

Re: Class changes: Bowyer/Carpenter and Tinker

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Remington wrote:Sorry for upping old thread but how is this done with the restart of the shard now?

Thanks!
tinker is far past fked, dont know about the rest
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:
Remington wrote:Sorry for upping old thread but how is this done with the restart of the shard now?

Thanks!
tinker is far past fked, dont know about the rest
This
Remington

Post by Remington »

Thanks!
I dont like to whine about this... But lets ask here again because did not get the answer i wanted when paging GM.

Skills at the moment:

Did not receive these class changes before the new restart of the shard and now with the new class changes.

Do i need to gain my wrongly set skills or not??

~not heighten anymore bowyer~
Armi Silma

ps.
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

How old is that screenshot? Your skills are different than my Bowyer's. Your cap included is lower at 1280 versus mine at 1345. You can compare them from a few pages back in this thread if you like. I haven't trained any skills since the last announced update with us getting 100 Archery. I am able to still train my 3 heightened skills though and can still use chainmail the last I checked, which came after the last announcement. I figured the changes just haven't taken effect yet so I never bothered to go try training archery in case it was a waste of resources. I guess you never trained your archery from 65.0 either to 85.0 when we got that addition, I did though. I've wondered if we're going to have to train archery to 100 or if it'll be given to us, as that's the only skill I lack in the new "Bowyer" additions to be "heightened", which I still am currently.
Last edited by Raegen Keenarrow on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remington

Post by Remington »

Qual-Kehji wrote:How old is that screenshot? Your skills are different than my Bowyer's. Your cap included is lower at 1280 versus mine at 1345. You can compare them from a few pages back in this thread if you like. I haven't trained any skills since the last announced update with us getting 100 Archery. I am able to still train my 3 heightened skills though and can still use chainmail the last I checked, which came after the last announcement. I figured the changes just haven't taken effect yet so I never bothered to go try training archery in case it was a waste of resources. I guess you never trained your archery from 65.0 either to 85.0 when we got that addition, I did though. Now when it comes to my SMS, I'm not sure if that's a skill I trained myself or if that was given to me when we got swordsmanship given to us during the pre-Run-UO talk and switch back to POL-Pang. I know I was heightened before we went to Run-UO however. I've wondered if we're going to have to train archery to 100 or if it'll be given to us, as that's the only skill I lack in the new "Bowyer" additions to be "heightened", which I still am currently.
Thanks for the reply! That lower picture is from 10 Jan 2014. And the main problem is that i have not get any of those class changes made to my char as you see in the upper picture. Did not get any sort of answer then and seems that I still am in some kind of ignore list about this :(. Mayby its just the hard way with this then...
Raegen Keenarrow

Oops my bad and I thought I was posting in the ZOMG thread, haha. Oh well that's where my skills can be found. Yeah I am not sure if we are going to be given the skills or not myself. If not I hope to hear when these new changes have been implemented. I would say if you're not doing anything else, at least train swords to 65 and archery to 85 for now.
Remington

Post by Remington »

Qual-Kehji wrote:Oops my bad and I thought I was posting in the ZOMG thread, haha. Oh well that's where my skills can be found. Yeah I am not sure if we are going to be given the skills or not myself. If not I hope to hear when these new changes have been implemented. I would say if you're not doing anything else, at least train swords to 65 and archery to 85 for now.
Yeah but it would be nice to try and gain some of those heightended skills while getting resources. But I think I just cant because ive lost the heightened status.
Raegen Keenarrow

Have you tried saying to the trainer "I wish to continue my training" or whatever it was again, recently?
Raegen Keenarrow

Could we also make it for all axes are useable to harvest wood? As it stands right now with 65.0 swords, the only axes capable of chopping are the axe and hatchet. At least make it up to the double axe or two-handed axe even. Just make it so d-clicking also asks which tree you wish to chop.

Also maybe make it so the axe breaks or "axe head" falls off, so Bowyer's, Carpenters and all wood workers will always need to go to a blacksmith to buy a new axe to cut wood with.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Qual-Kehji wrote:Could we also make it for all axes are useable to harvest wood?

+1
This was on someones to-do list but they didnt get around to it ._.