RunUO Testing Discussions - General Impressions

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Iktomi

Re: RunUO Testing Discussions - General Impressions

Post by Iktomi »

Jyrgen wrote:Razor seems to be crashing/bugging as hell. And I couldn't get the UO Steam to work on Windows 7 (Gives some Qt blabla windows missing error). Anyone have any clue what I need to do to fix it?
Besides installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++, running as administrator is a must, and you may also want to consider running in compatibility mode.

Likewise, doing these things for Razor may also help improve stability.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

After the problems with razor I switched to uosteam and it works perfectly. Got more feedback will update my original post as I go on.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

so far at least the signs for invul and vanq items are not correct. these are just basic items which suck ass.

They aren't invul and vanq... I apparently forgot to remove the sign. They're just basic items for now.

healing also fails shitload with 85

At all amounts of damage? Like is it failing a shitload at both 100/120hp and 20/120hp?

Would like to have monster casting visible.

Should be doable.

And please remove that bone daemon from spawn pool. Its not meant for noobs with vendor items.

Removed.

hard to test the skills and stuff when u lack most of the stuff needed to test. and then monsters spawn to your head and will follow u to eternity(cannot hide over there)

What stuff would you like?

Logs,cloth,ores and rest of the basic mats. Will make many things easier when no need to rely basic stuff and items u get feom ratman.Spend whole yesterday grinding that room with titans so i could get bit better stuff with more luck. Had to mule a sewing kit as well. But still lacking a weapons to kill anything harder than white wyrm.
Last edited by aldath c'om on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
291-697-526
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Got lots of bugs with razor and uosteam doesnt work for me (same problem as Jyrgen).
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Simmo wrote:Got lots of bugs with razor and uosteam doesnt work for me (same problem as Jyrgen).
im using some old version of razor and so far its working just like it should(1.0.13.4 version)

The undressing bug will get fixed once you die.
291-697-526
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Ill kedp grinding moee today. U could also add some other kind of monster s but if they are like balron maybe then just one spawning at time. And allow hiding pls. Otherwise they will all roam on main hall and gets insanely hard.

Hiding has been allowed.
291-697-526
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

It seems that I can not attack people or pick which monster I want to attack still... It will only let me attack the bunnies
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Sparty wrote:It seems that I can not attack people or pick which monster I want to attack still... It will only let me attack the bunnies
That weird. Only mobs i cant attack are the invulnerable ants.
291-697-526
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

aldath c'om wrote:
Sparty wrote:It seems that I can not attack people or pick which monster I want to attack still... It will only let me attack the bunnies
Are you using razor or steam?
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Sparty wrote:
aldath c'om wrote:
Are you using razor or steam?
I think people using razor and steam have both been able to attack properly... not sure what's going on with you.

Regarding the Razor issues, we should be able to just remove the encryption of the current client and then you can use that without any sort of launcher. Will post a link once that's available.