Online count

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Emirien

Online count

Post by Emirien »

New record for the last few weeks was set a few minutes ago...

Woohoo!
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Ert
Counselor

Re: Online count

Post by Ert »

Its all comming back!
Immoc

Post by Immoc »

I met some people in game :shock:

Seriously, feels good to play UO again... just miss an achemist now ;)
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Came back at the wrong time mate :P. Message me on ICQ when you got a sec.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Yeh Immoc you returned at a bad time - this time last year there was like 30-60 people on and it was easy enough to ruffle a few feathers within the religions or get a group to hunt.

If there is any reason to log in and anyone fancys some pvp or pvm let me know ill keep my icq open and check it every so often.

I'd be totally up for trying to set new records and things that havent been done before within the hunting side of things.
Even set up pvp between religions?
Full dryloot duels anyone?
Friendly duels for 100k a pop... or houses/extremely rare shit.

Like no-one really should care about there digital lifes equipment/situation anymore right .. the shard is dead.

Anything to spice it up and give me a reason to log in for a bit and im there.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Athan01 wrote: Like no-one really should care about there digital lifes equipment/situation anymore right .. the shard is dead.
yup
which begs the question, why do ppl even bother at all when they know the shard (or any mmorpg for that matter) will eventually die? but for some weird reason, we all do and then get hooked like we have been in the past years hehe. though i guess for now we just have to wait and see what'll come of the new pangaea. hopefully that'll give reason for players to log in together and then we'll have something to care about again
Immoc

Post by Immoc »

Athan! You still play... how amazing with all the familiar names... I think I stopped in 2006 and still I see many names that bring back memories.

I closed down the webgame Oxron which I did with Repsak and thought I'd have some fun playing this game again, if only for a little while =)

Not sure I want to bother moving to the new shard... Just felt like playing something familiar and will probably grow tired of it soon anyway ;-)

Sad to see it this empty though. Remember the good old times when we killed dragons, celebrated christmas in funny parties and died so many times in wrong trying to free reds... I have kids now, don't think I can sit up that late anymore =D

Miss T2A, but glad to see Khaldun was moved here.
Sane Burkz

Post by Sane Burkz »

Hey Immoc, long time neighbour in Moonglow!

It's funny to see that people have a really hard time quitting pang for good... sooner or later you always come back just to check on things.

Hope everything is ok with you.

See you around!
Immoc

Post by Immoc »

Hey Sane, nice to hear from you as well.

Was fun trying this out a bit again, but won't be joining the new server I guess. Just wanted to see the old one for nostalgia matters ;-)

Best of luck with the new one though.
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

Immoc! you old dog hows it goin? its been a long time since we last spoke :D