Home Owners Beware

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Arden Darkfall

Re: Home Owners Beware

Post by Arden Darkfall »

There's another bug to this: Your housevalue stays the same. ;)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

been refreshing my houses, as i don't really know if runuo-pang will ever be opened, or if it will be long-lived... or if for some other reason pol-pang will regain its popularity.

now, it's your time to have your revenge on me! find and kill me on sight (no one would care and i wouldn't bother to report :D )

--> to travel around the world to refresh all them, sigh. if they still exist...

ps. imperial, forgive my other character's old sins, i bring you taxes these days with my tamer & moonglow houses :D

Edit: I survived my dangerous journey. Tax rate in Moonglow was 0% nowadays tho. For my summer cottages I never use I had to paid some shinies.
Palma

Post by Palma »

We're on schedule ;)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Palma wrote:We're on schedule ;)
I admit, the chance of the shard being opened is close to 100% but in, say, six months afterwards, its future is way more predictable.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Palma wrote:We're on schedule ;)
I admit, the chance of the shard being opened is close to 100% but in, say, six months afterwards, its future is way more predictable.
As long as everyone has patience to understand that it's impossible for us to have remembered everything before launch, step by step with players reports, it will be a matter of time until its completely like Pang1. After that, it's easy to script new goodies for everyone! No longer will we have the issues that we always had with the "Can't have that, too hard to script and we got no scripter".
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

If there has not been any GM screwing me around with it, i guess i was the (one of the..) first victims of this scenario.

Aswell as being the mayor of Vesper, i owned one house myself and BAMF.

Well, but i didn't think it wasn't worth for me to bother them with that minor thing since they're on the verge on having something better for us. So i wont really give more pressure on them and let it go.

If it was up to me, i'd go for 1.5 years most active account transfers and close the old one.

50-100 fastest players after 1.5 years would get a naked start, for example.

Meh, i miss bombing pang with ideas.

*Cheers*
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Zaradon wrote:If there has not been any GM screwing me around with it, i guess i was the (one of the..) first victims of this scenario.

Aswell as being the mayor of Vesper, i owned one house myself and BAMF.

Well, but i didn't think it wasn't worth for me to bother them with that minor thing since they're on the verge on having something better for us. So i wont really give more pressure on them and let it go.

If it was up to me, i'd go for 1.5 years most active account transfers and close the old one.

50-100 fastest players after 1.5 years would get a naked start, for example.

Meh, i miss bombing pang with ideas.

*Cheers*
You know..there's new shard and new forum at forum.pangaea-shard.com
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....