Daimeri

Re: Before launch

Post by Daimeri »

Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Talerco Pious wrote:
blckfire wrote:Considering a one or two days beta and re-launch a few days after. Just because I thought we would find way more bugs and harder ones to solve than what we actually found.

This means that I'll probably take a week to make sure everything is in order for us to start this thing for real.
More beta means more bugs found :3
Oh thats relevant :o
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Argon wrote:
Talerco Pious wrote:
blckfire wrote:Considering a one or two days beta and re-launch a few days after. Just because I thought we would find way more bugs and harder ones to solve than what we actually found.

This means that I'll probably take a week to make sure everything is in order for us to start this thing for real.
More beta means more bugs found :3
Oh thats relevant :o
+1. Just start it, doesnt even matter if you gain -0,1 instead of +0,1.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Simmo wrote:+1. Just start it, doesnt even matter if you gain -0,1 instead of +0,1.
Thanks for the nice idea. I'm gonna make it so every month we have a negative gain weekend. You guys have awesome ideas!
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

blckfire wrote:
Simmo wrote:+1. Just start it, doesnt even matter if you gain -0,1 instead of +0,1.
Thanks for the nice idea. I'm gonna make it so every month we have a negative gain weekend. You guys have awesome ideas!
Too late man. Dictator Boris handled it with somekind of monsters imo. Cant remember exactly but one certain group of mobs did -0,1% to skills.
You cant scare us. Boris raped us too much, everything else is heaven.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Simmo wrote:
blckfire wrote:
Too late man. Dictator Boris handled it with somekind of monsters imo. Cant remember exactly but one certain group of mobs did -0,1% to skills.
Succubusses, they are as fast as lota and hit nearly as hard and smack your ass with random -0,1% skill. Though I think at some point some GM or Admin removed all the permanent skill decreases from the game.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Ivan wrote:
Simmo wrote:
Succubusses, they are as fast as lota and hit nearly as hard and smack your ass with random -0,1% skill. Though I think at some point some GM or Admin removed all the permanent skill decreases from the game.
Those of us who played on Journey's End remember all too well the Succubi, that's where Pangaea's Succubi functionality was borrowed from.

It could be worse, I mean I have heard of shards that have a penalty for not logging in, over extended amount of time, skills and stats begin to drop.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Looking forward to the next Beta. Particularly liked this part:
blckfire wrote:So, have a nice time until Wednesday and don't forget your Real Lives after that. ;)
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

it's wednesday and the server isn't up.
i demand an explanation! :lol:
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Glarundis wrote:it's wednesday and the server isn't up.
i demand an explanation! :lol:
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....