What's after the beta?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cruxis Bane

Re: What's after the beta?

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Feel another wipe would be harsh to those of us that have tried so hard during this beta!
Peyotey

Post by Peyotey »

blckfire wrote:Official Answer: We restart and we are Officially live!
RIP to my social life.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

No seriously now we are officially up. What about the name change etc.? I have had a few options thought of and cannot do a lot of things without knowing if my character would be a man/woman, and name/family history.
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Hurray! We are up
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Daren Priesten wrote:Hurray! We are up
For real?

Stop the train. I haven't quit my job yet.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Bella Pious wrote:No seriously now we are officially up. What about the name change etc.? I have had a few options thought of and cannot do a lot of things without knowing if my character would be a man/woman, and name/family history.
I will release a one time use item that will allow name and gender change sometime during this week.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

That item will apear at char's backpack or in bankbox? And will only be useable for a single char or we can have one per char, so we the option to do that to all our chars etc. Ofc the item will be soulbound so no one can make "business" with it.

Hum and in future you guys could be able to add it to a major boss in Doom, like an extremely rare item?
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

blckfire wrote:
Bella Pious wrote:No seriously now we are officially up. What about the name change etc.? I have had a few options thought of and cannot do a lot of things without knowing if my character would be a man/woman, and name/family history.
I will release a one time use item that will allow name and gender change sometime during this week.
Can we get a hint on how to go about making our priests not suck massive donger? Maybe everybody else knows but I didn't log my priest at all other then to run his ass to the Inn.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

blckfire wrote:
Thank you Blckfire :)
There is no need to rush it because I know it is not the most important, just knowing the final decision of the staff is enough so i can go ahead with all the planning,
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Will character restorations be available now for 10euro? Irming's account? Shut up and take my money.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2