What's after the beta?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Demian

Re: What's after the beta?

Post by Demian »

Quintoz wrote: Can we get a hint on how to go about making our priests not suck massive donger? Maybe everybody else knows but I didn't log my priest at all other then to run his ass to the Inn.
This.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Demian wrote:
Quintoz wrote: Can we get a hint on how to go about making our priests not suck massive donger? Maybe everybody else knows but I didn't log my priest at all other then to run his ass to the Inn.
This.
Feel the pain of having useless chars! I'd prefer to keep it this way for now.
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Basically you shall feel the absence of the gods, wonder what have happened and keep wondering.

About your religion chars, you have 2 choices... change class or wait and hope for the best.

Argon
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Argon wrote:Basically you shall feel the absence of the gods, wonder what have happened and keep wondering.

About your religion chars, you have 2 choices... change class or wait and hope for the best.

Argon
Great options :D
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Argon wrote:Basically you shall feel the absence of the gods, wonder what have happened and keep wondering.

Argon
So, you want us all too make different stories up? Like yea 10 years ago I lost my faith, 18 years ago I felt the god disappear, it's gonna be a freeballing mess.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

You can do whatever you want, for now you just feel the absence of the gods. About the storyline, I think something will be coming soon, but if you want to contribute, I think Vulcan will appreciate.

Argon
Ondoher

Post by Ondoher »

Where we at with the character renaming ?
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

We expect events in a 1-2 weeks where we will introduce the transition from the past to the present. This also depends on how much time Blckfire has to do the stuff needed. So we hope you get the namechange item as soon as we start the process.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Argon wrote:We expect events in a 1-2 weeks where we will introduce the transition from the past to the present. This also depends on how much time Blckfire has to do the stuff needed. So we hope you get the namechange item as soon as we start the process.
Good stuff.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Percy

Post by Percy »

I have no clue what/if any idea on the whole roleplay story behind the transition is in mind, however, I think it would be best if we separated ourselves from the past stories of Pangaea and came up with our own brand new story for this time round. By that I mean none of this 200 years earlier/in the future, or the whole world was destroyed in the 9th circle and we rebuilt etc. I think it'd be best to distance ourselves from any of the previous happenings etc and begin this era in what you could quite easily call a parallel universe. No headaches and arguments on how the story should be written/told because it'll all be as fresh and as smooth as a babies arse!
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825