Priest Justice

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Daren Priesten

Priest Justice

Post by Daren Priesten »

So on behalf of everyone who has a priest and managed to get 100 Magic Resist....

Can we use the maul again?
Mercer

Re: Priest Justice

Post by Mercer »

+1
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

buahaha. let me get the popcorn :P

i never had 100 resist and i suppose it's a nightmare to get it...even though priests have 100 healing so that should help a lot, i suppose

priests had a nerfs here and there over the years due to how good they were. 40p priests were nothing special anymore after all that. although nature priests still annoyed me in pvm, no one should have the ability to pvm like that, but that was their thing, so.. isn't mauls gonna boost them a lot?i mean, these new religions may be good after all...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Priest still got 100 healing and will get a tome in the future. As I don't know how the tomes will be I can't say it will be balanced, but for now. No to maul.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

I rather tweak the damage of scepters to get a bit closer to mauls if seen as needed or tweak the armament to boost a little bit the damage (best choice imo).

Argon
Ondoher

Post by Ondoher »

Johnny Walac wrote:Priest still got 100 healing and will get a tome in the future. As I don't know how the tomes will be I can't say it will be balanced, but for now. No to maul.
+1
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

wil the training of gm resist will be compensated to us someway?
291-697-526
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

It will, everyday the shard is on. :shock:

Argon
Vulcan
Game Master

Post by Vulcan »

Argon wrote:I rather tweak the damage of scepters to get a bit closer to mauls if seen as needed or tweak the armament to boost a little bit the damage (best choice imo).

Argon

I'd rather restrict priests to robes and staves and leave the front lines to real fighters with real fighter names. This whole 100% resist topic would have never existed in the first place if they were too busy whining about weapons and armors.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Vulcan wrote:
Argon wrote:I rather tweak the damage of scepters to get a bit closer to mauls if seen as needed or tweak the armament to boost a little bit the damage (best choice imo).

Argon

I'd rather restrict priests to robes and staves and leave the front lines to real fighters with real fighter names. This whole 100% resist topic would have never existed in the first place if they were too busy whining about weapons and armors.
That's a really cool idea, makes priest sound like a magic user, should change the baseclass and give them 100% resist.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat