Priest Justice

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Simmo

Re: Priest Justice

Post by Simmo »

For me the only shitty thing is that i wasted a lot of time training that magic resistance and now its just gone. Like..poof
What do i say to my .options account online timer now :shock:
dwight

Post by dwight »

It's like Vaux said, it's more like a punnishment than a fix. My main charater priest just went from top to pure shit due to religious changes and now they started to mess with his skills.. thanks, but no thanks.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Priests are bad without tome, 100 resist or not. So let's just wait for the tomes and then see again.
I whine, therefore I am
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Vaux27 wrote:Lol, you can't just change resist and not expect to compensate the player base.

Or else we're simply heading back to inactivity. It's not a fix for everyone, it's a punishment for a lot.
If a change such this one can make you go inactive, I'm sorry to say but you will always find reasons to go inactive here.

Argon
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

just wait for the tomes. i have the feeling priests will be even better with 85 resist, with these tomes, than they were before, with 100 resist and the old tomes
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Argon wrote:
Vaux27 wrote:Lol, you can't just change resist and not expect to compensate the player base.

Or else we're simply heading back to inactivity. It's not a fix for everyone, it's a punishment for a lot.
If a change such this one can make you go inactive, I'm sorry to say but you will always find reasons to go inactive here.

Argon

That's not the reasoning for my comment. It's the fact that something as major as this was changed, and it was done without consulting the player base. That sets a standard of changing anything at any time, without warning. You can't do that without backlash, simply.
632-140-419
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

The point is we lost all the piety we worked hard on to get and spent hours doing the rp and being dedicated, but that was fine as it was a reset so was to be expected. Also we lost the tomes we worked hard on getting big groups together for to make good tomes but had to lose those due to the wipe but hey that was to be expected. Then you destroy the religions and thus the rp that some of us have worked on for a very long time for our characters and cause us to have to do a new start with no religions to start with and the only way to get one is a guild work real hard to get one up and do the work then the priest has to wait through timers and what not but sure why not it is a fresh start. But then you just for no real good reason make countless hours that we spent on a character we already can not use and have no timeline for when the use will come up and throw it away while saying suck it up... That is just messed up.
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

Cruxis Bane wrote:The point is we lost all the piety we worked hard on to get and spent hours doing the rp and being dedicated, but that was fine as it was a reset so was to be expected. Also we lost the tomes we worked hard on getting big groups together for to make good tomes but had to lose those due to the wipe but hey that was to be expected. Then you destroy the religions and thus the rp that some of us have worked on for a very long time for our characters and cause us to have to do a new start with no religions to start with and the only way to get one is a guild work real hard to get one up and do the work then the priest has to wait through timers and what not but sure why not it is a fresh start. But then you just for no real good reason make countless hours that we spent on a character we already can not use and have no timeline for when the use will come up and throw it away while saying suck it up... That is just messed up.
This is the perfect explanation of this situation.
dwight

Post by dwight »

Cruxis Bane wrote:The point is we lost all the piety we worked hard on to get and spent hours doing the rp and being dedicated, but that was fine as it was a reset so was to be expected. Also we lost the tomes we worked hard on getting big groups together for to make good tomes but had to lose those due to the wipe but hey that was to be expected. Then you destroy the religions and thus the rp that some of us have worked on for a very long time for our characters and cause us to have to do a new start with no religions to start with and the only way to get one is a guild work real hard to get one up and do the work then the priest has to wait through timers and what not but sure why not it is a fresh start. But then you just for no real good reason make countless hours that we spent on a character we already can not use and have no timeline for when the use will come up and throw it away while saying suck it up... That is just messed up.
So true..

It bothers me some changes are beeing made because of reasons (?!) and some imbalances are kept and encouradged. You remove indepedence from some charaters (like archers) but you close your eyes to this "one day fortunes" (like blacksmiths and alchemists).

But what bothers me the most is that we don't have a roleplay background like we always used to and this staff don't think that's important.. lol

I think instead of adverstising you would bring pangaea back, you could have call it another name, because it just don't feel right and truely doesn't feel like pangaea.
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Tbh if it would be me the shard would still be closed until some stuff would have been done. You seem to be one that wouldnt care.

Argon