Working on...

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Bloodtouch

Working on...

Post by Bloodtouch »

It would be cool having a post for stuffs you guys (staff) are working on, like bug fixing, class changes, taking away warriors precious 10hp regen per tick to 5hp, etc etc

(P.s. You guys havent even announced that warrior change ;_; )
645-915-327
Bipina Huntley

Re: Working on...

Post by Bipina Huntley »

or like removing charges from armours, that was also surprise to find out
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

those things should be on shard announcements, it's weird that they are not there. i didn't know about that armor thing aswell, and i only know the warrior thing because i've been told. i haven't found it anywhere. so perhaps and update is needed on somethings? as for the future, yeah, it would be good and keep us "entertained" if we could know what the staff is working on, or planning for the near future
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Agreed :> p.s. Was tje 10 tick too op? Imo it wasnt that much of a gamechanger that it had to be nerfed
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i guess the staff that implemented it just gave them 10hp regen because "no one was playing warriors" then they saw it was a bit better than expected, considering warriors have full plates, and decided to nerf them. if you ask me, every class, besides skills and stats and armor restriction, should also have their specific hp/mana regen..now that would help balancing classes by a huge ammount
Gorath Blackmind

Glarundis wrote:i guess the staff that implemented it just gave them 10hp regen because "no one was playing warriors" then they saw it was a bit better than expected, considering warriors have full plates, and decided to nerf them. if you ask me, every class, besides skills and stats and armor restriction, should also have their specific hp/mana regen..now that would help balancing classes by a huge ammount
Yeah I understand that, though the high regen was my reason to change knight to warr. Now looking back that was a mistake :D Backto the topic tho, Id love to know which priorities GMs have with their 1000 fixes and tweaks.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

I don't think the 10hp tick was too much because 65 healing is pretty garbage. Takes a long time to rez and fail to cure lesser poisons. I'm probably not the best to ask though because I'm a pretty bad warrior =P.
Gorath Blackmind

tehsquish wrote:I don't think the 10hp tick was too much because 65 healing is pretty garbage. Takes a long time to rez and fail to cure lesser poisons. I'm probably not the best to ask though because I'm a pretty bad warrior =P.
65 is utter crap, theres no way around it :D and I also think 10 tick wasn't no where near OP, so dunno why it got changed. But we'd probably need to make a new topic about that subject.