Shard moments - present and the future

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

blckfire
Scripter

Re: Shard moments - present and the future

Post by blckfire »

Simmo wrote:Not trying to be a dick or anything but drop us a bone to chew meanwhile you work them religions out. Online count is dropping massively.
I really don't know where you get your numbers from... but, Pangaea has been in the steady 20 online after working hours and weekends. Imo these are pretty good numbers, all things considered. And, religions are not even up yet...
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

So, rather droping a bone you just start to develop an argue out of nowhere :D. Nevermind then, keep working.
FYI - if you actually hit .online you can see the online count barely hits 20 but over a month ago it peaked over 30 even. So yeah, if you have kept your eyes open then theres quite big loss somewhere.
But youre working on getting it back so its cool.
Kira

Post by Kira »

right now, 27 online...
Birds Nest: 364-322-303
-The Shani Family-
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Hyped for religions
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

how about throwing every tome user basic equal tome with reasonable rites and give them dunno 30/40p so they can start organising/hunting already as a temporary solution?
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Jaskier Huntley wrote:how about throwing every tome user basic equal tome with reasonable rites and give them dunno 30/40p so they can start organising/hunting already as a temporary solution?
I don't have any religious characters but this seems like a good idea to me.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

40 piety should be earned, not just given by HP
I whine, therefore I am
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Jaskier Huntley wrote:how about throwing every tome user basic equal tome with reasonable rites and give them dunno 30/40p so they can start organising/hunting already as a temporary solution?
blckfire wrote:Unfortunately, while looking on the code related with the religions and the way stuff works I found some major issues regarding performance. Meaning that big wars (10v10) would for sure mean shard lag. In my opinion, it's not worth it to put something like this live since it will just mean a very painful experience to the players.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Argon wrote:
blckfire wrote:Unfortunately, while looking on the code related with the religions and the way stuff works I found some major issues regarding performance. Meaning that big wars (10v10) would for sure mean shard lag. In my opinion, it's not worth it to put something like this live since it will just mean a very painful experience to the players.
Ah gotcha. Well better to have it done right the first time then to deal with the headaches!
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

40 piety should be earned, not just given by HP
Please please tell me these changes to religion will mean an end to piety timers, I don't know if I can go through that again..