Items disappearing from chests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Gorath Blackmind

Items disappearing from chests

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Alright so tonight when I was hunting, I got a message from another player in ICQ saying my stuff is decaying in my inn room. It was my bag of magical clothes and such, which was somehow on the floor. Couldnt get the bag cos I was deep in dungeon so I lost all my valuables in it. I have no idea how the hell the bag jumped out of the box, but last time I even visited my innroom I clearly saw the bag there, inserted my halloween bag inside the chest and left. Over an hour or so later my stuff is on the floor decaying. I suggest everyone to keep an eye on your secures and if you have something missing page a GM as I did just now.

Now that I think of it, I whined to a friend that I've misplaced my collection of wyrms hearts somewhere since they couldn't been found, but now I recalled that they were in the secure as well. I didnt touch them, didnt move them, and they're gone. I hope someone gives me an explanation for this. :(

EDIT: didnt put this on bug reports, as I recalled someone else might've reported the same problem already.
Raegen Keenarrow

Re: Items disappearing from chests

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

Was it in a secured container, or just something locked down? There could be someone with swift hands and light movement about. Detect Hidden and shut doors behind you when entering/leaving house. Don't carry your key.
Gorath Blackmind

It was a secure container, the bag somehow came out while I was deep in Venom lvl 2, no one couldn't have stolen it. Everything else in the chest was still there. Also the door is locked.
Gorath Blackmind

Any idea when I'll get the items back?
Sane Burkz

Post by Sane Burkz »

I was the one that warned Gorath about the items as I was standing in the room next to him.

The items were laying on the floor in a way that it looks like the bag was on the floor and decayed.

I tried a SS with the items names showing but they decayed right when I took the SS. The only thing i managed to take is a SS of the items laying on the floor. Hope it helps!

Dargon

Post by Dargon »

I had the same thing, but I think my bug was caused by several spellbooks that were inside the crate. Did you have any?
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Gorath Blackmind

Thanks for the SS man, gotta say that that's unlucky :D im honestly happy if i get my mace, resist and fencing clothes back, the rest were pretty cheap stuff.
Gorath Blackmind

Dargon wrote:I had the same thing, but I think my bug was caused by several spellbooks that were inside the crate. Did you have any?
I had one spellbook inside the chest I think. I bought one for my monk, then put it in the chest as I recall. Now I cant find it anywhere.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:
Dargon wrote:I had the same thing, but I think my bug was caused by several spellbooks that were inside the crate. Did you have any?
I had one spellbook inside the chest I think. I bought one for my monk, then put it in the chest as I recall. Now I cant find it anywhere.
Yeah, we had the same shit. Spellbook dropped spells etc on the ground, probably decayed.
Gorath Blackmind

Did you get your items back Simmo?