Name change

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Name change

Post by Glarundis »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:piety is another scourge that I've always wanted done away with
+1
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Glarundis wrote:
Cyrus Tegyr wrote:piety is another scourge that I've always wanted done away with
+1
Piety is here to stay and we have nice ideas on how to make use of it. It's something that's part of the core of Pangaea and putting it away, I feel, it would be throwing part of our history away with it. We discussed the possibility among ourselves and we decided that keeping piety was the way to go forward. But the way it's going to be used is going to be a totally different sorry from how it was in the past.

We'll talk more about it once we get into the Development of Religion's Phase 2.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Any news when this is gonna be a thing? There's gossip that first phase of religions will be done soon. So, we kind of need this already. :)
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Nope, I'll work on it, everything me scripting wise was on the back burner if I'm completely honest. I'll sit down and hash something out, ran into some hiccups so that being said I might've figured them out.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

anything?
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

About as quiet as the staff, nope nothing yet, to be perfectly frank, I am feeling a bit discouraged about the situation.

I've spent my time working on other endeavours, not even the map has been touched for a couple months now. I have not seen any glimmer of activity other than staff being online from time to time, so I may get back to it I may not, I don't know, my apologies but from my end here like many of you, a lack of information or even disinformation from staff is, well to be blunt disheartening.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:About as quiet as the staff, nope nothing yet, to be perfectly frank, I am feeling a bit discouraged about the situation.

I've spent my time working on other endeavours, not even the map has been touched for a couple months now. I have not seen any glimmer of activity other than staff being online from time to time, so I may get back to it I may not, I don't know, my apologies but from my end here like many of you, a lack of information or even disinformation from staff is, well to be blunt disheartening.
Last I heard from Vulcan was yesterday ingame, apparently he fixed some graphics bugs for keldiens and minotaurs that were giving off error messages. All I can say is why'd anyone bother to fix stuff like that, if there wasn't some actual work being done towards religions etc.

But still just speculating.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Forget about it. Timewarp will dmg things even further. Stop trying to ruin everybody else's achievements during these months just because you didn't play.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Glarundis wrote:
Forget about it. Timewarp will dmg things even further. Stop trying to ruin everybody else's achievements during these YEARS just because you didn't play.
Fixed that for you.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat