just wondering...

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kira

just wondering...

Post by Kira »

blckfire wrote: I will release a one time use item that will allow name and gender change sometime during this week.
its quite long time since that was said, just wondering when it might happen?
Birds Nest: 364-322-303
-The Shani Family-
Talerco Pious

Re: just wondering...

Post by Talerco Pious »

blckfire wrote:If everything goes ok we hope to move on to the second moment anywhere between today and the 15th of next month.

Ofc, this all depends on the time our personal lives gives us... So, give it a week less or one more depending on this factor.

Anyway, things are moving forward. Like I said in another Forum thread, we are still in live Beta stage where we want to get rid of most of the bugs that have been there for ages and also introduce you the new religion system. Once the two are done we can then concentrate in developing more content and adress other core issues. As you can imagine this is a long term project and we hope to be done with it anywhere between today and one year from now.
This was posted today by blckfire, in one of the previous threads it was said the name changes would be available when the religions were brought in.
I whine, therefore I am
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Right after we put religions up. It's not that it's hard to code, it's just not the right time to put it out. Like I said in some other posts we are in a kind of Beta Stage at this point.

The previous guy just beat me to it :p
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

blckfire wrote:The previous guy just beat me to it :p
8-)
I whine, therefore I am