Weekly Updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

blckfire
Scripter

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by blckfire »

Not so close...

I'm really sorry for this guys but my personal life has been a little bit chaotic and haven't had the mind or the energy to work as I would like to.

I'm always around to solve small issues IG whenever it's necessary but to do some hard work it has been complicated.

Now and then I add some small bits of code but not in the magnitude that it should be done to be able to release Religions in a month's time.

Like I said in some other thread, be patient it'll arrive. That's the promise we made and we will deliver.
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

blckfire wrote:Not so close...

I'm really sorry for this guys but my personal life has been a little bit chaotic and haven't had the mind or the energy to work as I would like to.

I'm always around to solve small issues IG whenever it's necessary but to do some hard work it has been complicated.

Now and then I add some small bits of code but not in the magnitude that it should be done to be able to release Religions in a month's time.

Like I said in some other thread, be patient it'll arrive. That's the promise we made and we will deliver.
Better to do things slow and steady than to rush them and mess something up ;)
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Post by Gurrnutt Venomblade »

Anything New to update?
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

Gurrnutt Venomblade wrote:Anything new to update ? How close are we till we see religions?
yes

Please send inquiries to the Pigeon-Post coordinates of 670 442 981
Boern

Post by Boern »

Here, have an update.

Simmo

Post by Simmo »

The number of cats (people) is pretty accurate even. If you divide it by 3 or so..
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

We are currently on a standby...

RL is too busy and kinda complicated atm to actually put anything out. I hope this improves in the next couple of months since I want to have religions up, the latest by, September.

I know we are always delaying stuff but the truth is at this time things are really complicated on my side of things. Once things get better I'm sure you'll see some more updates.

Just to let you guys know the update of the Adventurer's Guild is about 75% complete (it will not add nothing apart from some bug fixes).

After that I'll definitely take all the time I have free to work on Religions but, like I said, at this point my free time is almost close to null.
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Post by Gurrnutt Venomblade »

Any chance we can boost skill gain rate to hopefully boost some player count ?
*Signed In Venom*
Gurrnutt Venomblade
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Gurrnutt Venomblade wrote:Any chance we can boost skill gain rate to hopefully boost some player count ?
Agreed.
Dista

Post by Dista »

Gurrnutt Venomblade wrote:Any chance we can boost skill gain rate to hopefully boost some player count ?
+1 From me as well! Been very close to getting a buddy of mine to join - this might be the incentive I could use! :D
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth