Weekly Updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

blckfire
Scripter

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by blckfire »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:What version of the religions will be added? As in, has there been any tome changes etc.
This question should be put somewhere else...

Couldn't get a lot of work done the last week, hopefully this next weekend I'll be able to put the ADV Guild up.

I'm thinking of making an event on the test server so you can all test the ADV Guild there and so that I can fix the last bugs, if any. After that I'll set it on the live version.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

blckfire wrote:
I'm thinking of making an event on the test server so you can all test the ADV Guild there and so that I can fix the last bugs, if any. After that I'll set it on the live version.
when?
291-697-526
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Guess I forgot to add, this weekend xD was in my mind though, when I wrote the thing but forgot to add the time...
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Hello? :roll:
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

Glarundis wrote:Hello? :roll:
Hi!
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Hey!

Although I wanted to make tests last week, it turned out to be a very busy weekend and this weekend will turn out the same. It is not very often that the weather is good on weekends, during this time of the year, so, we need take the opportunity to do stuff with the kids then.

I'll see if I can find the time 2morrow (Sunday) to put something up but don't keep your hopes up.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

blckfire wrote:Hey!

Although I wanted to make tests last week, it turned out to be a very busy weekend and this weekend will turn out the same. It is not very often that the weather is good on weekends, during this time of the year, so, we need take the opportunity to do stuff with the kids then.

I'll see if I can find the time 2morrow (Sunday) to put something up but don't keep your hopes up.
Teach the kids to play, it's beautiful weather in Brittania too!
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Halloween has arrived to Pangaea!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

blckfire wrote:Halloween has arrived to Pangaea!
Thanks for this.

Looking forward to seeing some of the new changes in the future :D.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Dista

Post by Dista »

:twisted: Happy Halloween! I'm looking forward to some updates so that maybe I can get back to being more active.
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth