Hello everyone! And the matter of priests...

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Hello everyone! And the matter of priests...

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Hello everyone! Dipping my toe back into the pool of UO! Glad to be back thanks to Lycario.

Hope you're all well.

I was hoping I could get some advice and perhaps start a discussion, there has been alot of changes to pang since I have come back so my decision is not fully informed! Should I consider changing my nearly heightened priest and going to a different class whilst the issue regarding religions remains delayed/unresolved?

Thank you!

(This may be better suited to game based questions, however there may well be a discussion)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Talerco Pious

Re: Hello everyone! And the matter of priests...

Post by Talerco Pious »

Play something else while the religions are being worked on and make your decision after they're in
I whine, therefore I am
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i changed my priest to barb mainly because i was a bit tired of the class and i guess i never really felt the power of priests, either because they are simply not that powerful anymore, or because i never had more than 40p, or simply because i never learned how to play the class to its full extent, or maybe a mix of all these 3. I do think all of these reasons are true lol. I understand your personal case as we discussed in uoam, but still I would advise you to keep your priest and wait for religions to come. Although I wasn't happy with my priest, I changed classes because I still have my monk to play the "religious aspect" of the shard
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Glarundis wrote:i changed my priest to barb mainly because i was a bit tired of the class and i guess i never really felt the power of priests, either because they are simply not that powerful anymore, or because i never had more than 40p, or simply because i never learned how to play the class to its full extent, or maybe a mix of all these 3. I do think all of these reasons are true lol. I understand your personal case as we discussed in uoam, but still I would advise you to keep your priest and wait for religions to come. Although I wasn't happy with my priest, I changed classes because I still have my monk to play the "religious aspect" of the shard
Monk is even more a "true priest" than a priest these days RP wise. Priest is more like a "paladin" and the monk is the "true priest" today.