Map Update

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Map Update

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Khaldun level 2 - Unevened and cave annoyances added

- Decorating the individual rooms next
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

That looks really awesome.
Samuk

Post by Samuk »

Nice job man!!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Ivan wrote:That looks really awesome.
Samuk wrote:Nice job man!!
Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it, I was worried it'd be more bland than people would like.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Back to it.

- Added a stables to Nujelm

- Removed the town square thing near the bank in Nujelm, never cared for it. Not happy with my change so back to the old drawing board, I have an idea for it to change it to a sort of outside cafe.

- Added a couple decor pieces around the map.

Back to Khaldun tomorrow, my time is substantially shorter than I used to have so I am up for ideas with regards to decor for Khaldun level 2, specifically in the bare rooms.

I will copy over a couple finished areas and barring any unforeseen distractions that tend to grab me, that will be the end of it.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Nujel'm Stables
Just wanted to add a picture.

It is a unique building in that as you enter it drops down into the ground, you walk across a platform to talk to a stable master to stable/retrieve your pets.

In the back of the building is the actual stables. Hope you all like it.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Love it! How thoughtful you are to even put the pets' well-being into consideration!
I mean, after all, Nujelm is one hot hot desert island and underground stable would be so much cooler!

Not to speak of the soft wood floor that would go easy on horses' hooves! SUper!
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Thanks.

Well you're the horse expert. I try to build things that are architecturally sound but also make some sense for it's purpose.
Emirien

Post by Emirien »

Looks good ^^ keep feeding us screenies :D
-Eric Shadowblade

688 831 885
-Brit
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Emirien wrote:Looks good ^^ keep feeding us screenies :D
Thanks. Well I spent some more time both in game and in the map editor in Nujel'm and came up with a better replacement for the inn area. I'm all for keeping that area an inn but it was bland so I added a few chairs and stools and came up with this:
Town Center

Then due to someone who shall remain nameless, a question was posed, "how do Nujelians get clean drinking water?" So I designed 2 wells, one larger one smaller found in different areas of Nujel'm but same design:
Well Design Smaller