Guild colours

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Talerco Pious

Guild colours

Post by Talerco Pious »

Could the guild colors be finally brought in?
I whine, therefore I am
Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Guild colours

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Talerco Pious wrote:Could the guild colors be finally brought in?
Should be automated through the guild system. But since it is not, would be nice, you should pm one of the staff.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:
Talerco Pious wrote:Could the guild colors be finally brought in?
Should be automated through the guild system. But since it is not, would be nice, you should pm one of the staff.
They stated over an year ago that they'll not be giving guild colors to players before religions are out, just like many other things are unavailable until religions are out.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Ivan wrote:
Cyrus Tegyr wrote: Should be automated through the guild system. But since it is not, would be nice, you should pm one of the staff.
They stated over an year ago that they'll not be giving guild colors to players before religions are out, just like many other things are unavailable until religions are out.
It's just that guild colors don't have anything to do with scripts(?) and I don't really see a reason why they shouldn't be in the game
I whine, therefore I am