Yearly Updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Yearly Updates

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Quintoz wrote:
Jaskier Huntley wrote:Years are passing and i'm still wondering how it's possible that Boris and c.o had so little support when things gone bad while this staff still has the credit of trust when it's clearly a dead end.
My guess is that people don't want to lose their gains, that they got while afk, not playing the game.
I certainly don't but I'm willing to drop my account to do shit here. I don't think there should be a skill loss but an item wipe WITH old religions would be probably a happy medium.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:
Quintoz wrote:
Jaskier Huntley wrote:Years are passing and i'm still wondering how it's possible that Boris and c.o had so little support when things gone bad while this staff still has the credit of trust when it's clearly a dead end.
My guess is that people don't want to lose their gains, that they got while afk, not playing the game.
I certainly don't but I'm willing to drop my account to do shit here. I don't think there should be a skill loss but an item wipe WITH old religions would be probably a happy medium.
Should be an old save from when Boris and c/o was in charge and start the game back up from that point, I know alot of people was given 50piety when Iktomi was in charge because he wanted to be the Oprah of Pang. I don't care if people get gains back or carried over but the point of having a staff that gives consistency and a feeling of persistance is to have consistency and persistance.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I can agree on that.

I'm plugging away on my project, but if you get a hold of Boris or other past staffers, I'm more than fine with helping out and stepping out from a character if it means I can put stuff in I think are sorely missing on the merchant front and obviously improve religions and redress some of the pitfalls of religions. Adventurers guild, I hate to say it is a lost cause and probably needs or should be pulled out and redesigned or replaced with something completely different. I believe good things await if we can also get Pangaea updated to 099 and would want to prioritize that which would mean we can use later clients that offer stability fixes and even more possibilities for in game goodies.I'm running 099 with a 7.x client and I can tell you first hand , that move to 099 would be a huge bonus for Pangaea.

I'm just not sure if Boris wants to get back on board but if another player or two wanted to step into the staffing role with me I'd be fine with that too.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I'm not in contact with Boris, I don't know how to contact him and I don't know if he wants to run the shard at all. I can always hope.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Daimeri

Post by Daimeri »

Yudhishthir

Post by Yudhishthir »

Current staff has gone orange.

XOXO
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

September!
Dista

Post by Dista »

This makes me :(
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Release the Pangaea script.
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Darion al'Ferran wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Release the Pangaea script.
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!