Dedicated Server/ Staff

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Simmo

Re: Dedicated Server/ Staff

Post by Simmo »

Lmao. Parrots everywhere. Suck it up, Pang is gone.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Simmo wrote:Lmao. Parrots everywhere. Suck it up, Pang is gone.
Might be lost for some but there are still a few who keep the home fires burning for its return. I know to those who think this way it's a lost cause but we've seen some "lost causes" turn out to not be so lost in recent times.

Blckfire still floats about but progress has definitely crawled to a slower than snail's pace, quite honestly at this point with regards to religions, I could take em or leave em. The plan is to have a well balanced religion system and with the current plans, those that I know of, I'm highly skeptical that this could be achieved, no insult intended on Sigismund, Repsak and now Blckfire but in the past the religion systems get out of control rather quickly, especially with piety in general, artificial staff created wars/conflicts, balancing out 16 at least different unique rites with each other, player policeman religion and the list could go on.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Could someone set up something similar to patreon? Basically financial support for a dedicated host. I lurk on these forums here and there, and while it does seem you guys need some updates, I see that 'Shard is down' topic is fairly busy, that and complaints of lag. I doubt taking care of this shard is easy for an adult. Life will wear you down with what it requires. Family, work, money.. Happiness. If you guys want change, you need to treat this thing like a child. Children are expensive. If you don't/can't give money to Pangaea to help mitigate the strain, it'll die eventually. And that's not entirely a bad thing, we've all taken some great memories from Pangaea, some heartache too. If no one takes up the mantle after Blckfire, it'll be okay. We'll always have the memories of when someone risked everything to save our corpse from some bad luck/judgement.

It's okay to be depressed about the state of Pangaea. But don't be so damn bitter. It doesn't help everyone's spirits. If you're truly done with Pangaea, leave it alone and lurk as I do. It's amusing.

With love, Uzriel the terrible assassin.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Uzriel Raven wrote:If you're truly done with Pangaea, leave it alone and lurk as I do. It's amusing.

With love, Uzriel the terrible assassin.
Good to see you around. The first step is posting something on the forums xD
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

Glarundis wrote:The first step is posting something on the forums
It really isn't.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

I may not be able to spend hours per day on this game, let alone spend a handful of hours in a month. I wouldn't mind chipping in an hours worth of salary to have the shard running on a good host :P

I already wasted my life, I may as well have others waste theirs on Pang too- for the memories!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

yuusou wrote:
Glarundis wrote:The first step is posting something on the forums
It really isn't.
was just teasing him. it's good to see ppl either way