Necromancy & Druid Spells

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

GM Oden

Necromancy & Druid Spells

Post by GM Oden »

While I am MIA for a short time. I'm looking for help from players who want to put together 1-2 short sentences of what each spell does in these packages. I'd like them to look relatively good, not just "this spell does XYZ".

If you've access to a D&D players handbook find the section of brief short spell descriptions to see what I mean, I generally add a bit of flare in there so don't go too wordy but a bit of RP flare is definitely welcome.

I'm also looking for guides or other how-to's on different systems which you the players think should be made relatively easy to find and available in game. I've got a few guides already I'd like to push in game but I have room for 8 more. The guides I have are as follows:
Rules & Behavior
Moongates
Weapon Skill Guide
Magic Properties

I was going to throw these to the counselor base but I'm throwing it to the general public.

If you'd like to submit an in game guide to a system, it needs to be in txt format and if you know html tags I'd appreciate it if you could tag up your file with them if not I can but for sure it needs to be html and length here is no object so be as in depth as you'd like.

One guide I'd definitely like is a guide to RP and what it is with a bit of a how to and RP do's and don't's.

Thanks for your help these if any are submitted will make their way into the 099 conversion help system. Leave an author note in the toy file as well so you get credit.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Ivan

Re: Necromancy & Druid Spells

Post by Ivan »

http://pangaea.myramidnight.com/index.p ... =Main_Page

Everything should be there, just search and copy paste.

EDIT: I can write missing stuff in discord to you, after someone has copy pasted all they can find from wiki to here.
GM Oden

Re: Necromancy & Druid Spells

Post by GM Oden »

Thanks Ivan, I'll put together the spell Necromancy Spells and Druid Spell stuff I need. I'm moving all spell descriptions, reagent costs and mana costs to tool tips similar to how the bard gump is going to be setup. This is due to how the new Codex and Druid books are designed. I don't want to add a "back page" for these and I'm looking into the ability to get away from clicking on the gem to cast a spell to just clicking on the name which will give about 20 more pixels of text space which would be nice.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill