Class system changes

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Simmo

Re: Class system changes

Post by Simmo »

Could give some random skillring that gives some % of anyskill to compensate the lost resist. Would be nice.
Last edited by Simmo on Sun May 13, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Simmo wrote:Not trying to pull a fight here. The main point is droping 15% of not-so-easily trained skill.
That. Why's dont matter. This is 2018 we should know by now what annoys people and what doesn't. If theres balance to be done do it on the spells respecting people's little time they have and huge efforts done the way players respect staff taking time to fix stuff.

And about necro stuff, dont agree with anything said yet. I have a necro myself. But dont want be part those discussions anymore. Just wanna hunt and pvp in game. Not in the forums.
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

My only concern with these class system changes, the joyous, almost bacchanal phase that hit Pangaea after I submitted old religions from literally everyone staff and player alike, I think many of these changes especially the class system changes should have been put off.

These were discussed with the new religion system in mind as far as I remember and this is not the new religion system. I had in fact intended this to be a temporary situation, I recall saying as such at least but I guess in this age I need to limit my posts to 144 characters, but I've received from staff and player's alike requests to do this or that for the religion system. I don't mind bug fixes but feature requests were not even going to be considered for the old religions.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill