Piety and tome meetings

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Piety and tome meetings

Post by Glarundis »

So, it seems as there are fewer players and less availability, it's quite hard to get the desired amount of 600p to make 20p tomes.

I'm proposing two alternatives (if players and staff feel this is fair).

600p means fifteen 40p chars. So what if we reduce this to 13 piety chars?

Or, we make all piety in the religion automatically count and scrap the defigo process on that? (Don't know if this is doable)
Only one char per account could be taken into the total amount and those chars would need like 58 or more days in the altar thing.

Numbers and such are just suggestions.
What do people think?
Quintoz

Re: Piety and tome meetings

Post by Quintoz »

I think the whole thing should be changed to the amount of online piety at the time of it being blessed, that way you can just gather people to have an RP meeting and everybody blesses their own tomes and symbols.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

Quintoz wrote:I think the whole thing should be changed to the amount of online piety at the time of it being blessed, that way you can just gather people to have an RP meeting and everybody blesses their own tomes and symbols.
I actually like this TBH, I'd personally change it slightly so that everyone has to be within the innermost temple walls (altar room) but this is definitely something to consider.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Quintoz wrote:I think the whole thing should be changed to the amount of online piety at the time of it being blessed, that way you can just gather people to have an RP meeting and everybody blesses their own tomes and symbols.
Yes, perfect solution!
Doesn't the base piety (the hp who blesses the tomes) count more though? But either way, it sounds the best idea..also removes the whole need for ppl having the script or all the annoyance that comes with tome meetings
Demian

Post by Demian »

Sounds good to me.
Ondoher

Post by Ondoher »

+1
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I also think everybody should get the piety they earned before the religion system was removed and now re introduced 3(?) years later because nothing can replace it, just sayin'.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
GM Oden

Post by GM Oden »

Quintoz wrote:I also think everybody should get the piety they earned before the religion system was removed and now re introduced 3(?) years later because nothing can replace it, just sayin'.
Well players scored a deal because my original intent was 60 to HP, 50 to SiC and a third gets 30.

You can argue the virtues or vices of me putting the old religion system back in but player's I think won out in thethe end even if it may not feel like it.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill