Character Restores

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Percy

Character Restores

Post by Percy »

Hello! Long time no see

I am wondering if there is any character restore service?
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Vulcan
Game Master

Re: Character Restores

Post by Vulcan »

We are pretty much ready to restore characters. You can PM me for requests.

Please keep in mind our older backup is from 2015. Any character deleted before that is not available for restoration.

Old rules apply:
Donations of €10 – Character restoration
As of the posting of this announcement, individuals who provide a donation of €10 will receive the option of having one previously-deleted characters restored. Players wishing to explore this option should first contact Vulcan through a private forum message – including relevant account names, character names, skills, classes, etc – in order to determine whether a character may be restored. The GM team will then confirm which characters could be restored, at which point the player can provide the donation and the official request for character restoration. Once donation has been confirmed, the characters can be restored.

A few notes:
- This will be skills/stats only and does not include any equipment/piety/guild affiliations that the character may have had.
- Characters that have been deleted by GMs due to illegal activity cannot be restored.
- We cannot provide a guarantee on the time it will take to check for availability or restore characters, as in some cases it may be necessary to review data that has been archived or may be corrupted.
- The player account must have sufficient empty character slots to receive the restored characters.
- There will be no refunds for any reason, as this is still a donation and not a purchase.
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

ahah i have read the post propperly now, Where do i send my money?!!
My bird location is 239081580 footsteps from britain bank!
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

If you wish to donate money to us you can do so by donating to the following paypal account:

<Link removed by Oden to clear up any confusion later.>

Thank you

Irming

Is this still the one?
Vulcan
Game Master

Post by Vulcan »

No.

Let's continue this through PM. Once we confirm that we have your characters, we'll let you know where donations can be made. We neither have access to that paypal account nor created a new account yet.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Vulcan wrote:No.

Let's continue this through PM. Once we confirm that we have your characters, we'll let you know where donations can be made. We neither have access to that paypal account nor created a new account yet.
Please make a new thread about Character Restoration and the correct PayPal account if you get it up and running!
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Percy

Post by Percy »

is there any update yet?
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Irming

Post by Irming »

I still have access to the original paypal account, should you wish to use that Vulcan - just letting you know.

Irming
ICQ 14 38 98 12
Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Nice hopefully could speed things up to get chars back
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

In the meanwhile I'll be trying to recover the lost backups. I'll keep you updated.