Update 2019-02-28

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

GM Oden

Update 2019-02-28

Post by GM Oden »

- Teleporters in and working!

It is important to note:

Currently teleporters will not trigger when an npc runs over them.

This package came from my shard and this is how they are setup on my shard, I discovered that I had not removed the ignore npc stuff yesterday and I could have removed it but thought, what the hell, let's see how it plays out.

If there is a huge issue with this, as in widespread, we can remove that BUT if we are talking niche cases like 2-5 places where spawns need to be tweaked to account for this, we can go that route.

I will be brutally honest here, I am not looking to hear whining and bitching from people who do not want to change the tactics they have PvM'd with for the last 15+ years, if there are valid issues we can work through them.

This should also fix loot being adjusted in certain dungeons where the mob runs out and is killed so to me it is a win on that front if mobs dont teleport because if I set an area outside a dungeon to drop dungeon quality loot then there is some real abuse that can happen.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill