Anyone still play?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Athan01

Re: Anyone still play?

Post by Athan01 »

6-16 online in the evenings that sounds promising!
I’ll try and get on this week but I went and got a job again so time is an issue. I start shift work though so I think I’m off for a week on the 25th will try and make it a gaming week

Was just looking up pang videos on YouTube nice going to those that put them up.
Those sieges and big pvp events were epic. There is no other game that comes close to the rage-quitting environment created by being able to steal your victims gear.

How can we recruit new players?
Malron

Post by Malron »

Get on our discord and on automap!
I wouldn't mind seeing ya back....too much :DDDD

Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Hummm seriosly do people still play this game?
Pang just came to my mind while canada is still in quarantine. Also do N/A people still lag like hell?

-Timujin
Dioner

Post by Dioner »

Yup people still do. The forums are just quite dead and the "activity" has moved over to the discord server.

I believe the lag isn't a problem for the N/A players anymore. Malron playing from Canada without too much lagging and Gurnutt playing from the New York.

Almost forgot. Hi Timujin, nice to see you popping by! Now get online with us!
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

I'd like to but there is a lot that needs to be addressed. I think Pangaea has become a closed off community of really close players that do not really want to see it change though, and that's fine. Just keep it as it is if people like that. People like myself and Johnny Walac etc., bring excitement, but that excitement also breeds contempt, just the way it goes lol. Can't have one without the other :P. I don't believe I have an account any more though and that's also fine. Probably best this way lol! Wish you all the best and more happy times on Pangaea :).
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Dioner wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:25 am Yup people still do. The forums are just quite dead and the "activity" has moved over to the discord server.

I believe the lag isn't a problem for the N/A players anymore. Malron playing from Canada without too much lagging and Gurnutt playing from the New York.

Almost forgot. Hi Timujin, nice to see you popping by! Now get online with us!
Hummmm little lag eh :) why not i work from home anyway. Quick question to current shard admin then. Is it possible to retrive deleted characers? I dunno who is the new repsak...
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

It has been a long time.
Ethan Hawke

Post by Ethan Hawke »

Hi!

I'm thinking about starting again, but the discord link on the website seems outdated. Is there still an active discord group? Are there still a couple people playing?
~~ 691814360 ~~