Anyone still play?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Dargon

Re: Anyone still play?

Post by Dargon »

Running around Brit and seeing that most of the houses aren't decayed means that people still care. I bet if we could get some action, there'd be some action :)

Make religions great again!
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I'm sure a bunch of good 'ol PvPers would gather up for a siege on a weekend if that was possible.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Dioner

Post by Dioner »

Demian wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:37 pm
Thoorin wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:06 am
Dioner wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:17 pmI'd love to!
Doom?
Two hunters and one lockpicker would be a challence atleast :D
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Johnny Walac wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:04 pm I'm sure a bunch of good 'ol PvPers would gather up for a siege on a weekend if that was possible.
I've asked plenty of times about siege on discord, since I believe it's the only way to bring back people and keep some activity running around, but oh well..
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Athan01 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:12 pm Just wondering what the situation with the shard is? My guess is that no-one is playing..

Any other good games people have jumped to instead?

Ive been doing alot of PS4 gaming recently but even VR or playing with friends I know RL just isn't the same as what I remember pang to be. Doesnt even come close actually ive written nearly every game off in search for another Mmorp.

Ill be leaving my ICQ on if anyone wants to shoot me a message to keep me in the loop its 158807998.
Been playing mostly cs go, and now I started lotr online, which is quite sucky compared to uo imo, but atleast there's a ton to explore, a different approach to battle with abilities instead of skills, and I really like lotr, so...
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

I might come :D I'm jobless until 1st of July, so I have lot of time on my hands.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Monad wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:16 am I might come :D I'm jobless until 1st of July, so I have lot of time on my hands.
Awesome!
Raegen Keenarrow

Post by Raegen Keenarrow »

I still pop on to keep my house active, but I haven't been playing any games lately. I got bored of all the solo play. Was struggling to stay alive and be able to hunt, so I invested 7 months of time into WoW and quit again. Since then I've been just drawing. That's my life. Drawing and music. I'm so full of fun! Hahaha.

Anyhow I've been wanting to pop on and play again, but everytime I try I instantly get turned away. I would love to full clear Shame again some day. Don't think I've done that since I played on Supershards/Journey's End? I know that's old content, but it's nostalgia off nostalgia and I've honestly never gotten to hunt really challenging things because of my connection issues.
Kira

Post by Kira »

we're cunntly about 6-16 online every evening, more is comming back it seems so you just have to come on community map and reach out :D
Birds Nest: 364-322-303
-The Shani Family-
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hi kira,

What is the "community map" you speak of...?