Hey

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Uzriel Raven

Hey

Post by Uzriel Raven »

I honestly don't know who is still around. I can't recall too many names, but I still remember. Pangaea was.. Chaos, beautiful randomness. Roleplaying, good or bad, was the only thing that ever mattered. Sure, we had game systems, useless or OP. There was the game engine itself. Pangaea was not its server config. We made it special, how we reacted to each other. There were legends of characters, not pasted on a huge infodump. No, characters spoke of other characters with love, hate, envy and pride.

I don't think I ever made a huge impact, but I loved the stupid situations. I roleplayed a quarter-assed male vampire that flirted with Darrol..... I'm sorry Tuuli, I can't remember how to spell his surname. Awesome necro. One day I drop-kicked Darrol in emotes, knocked the wind out of the poor asthma-ridden or somesuch schmuck. I begged for resurrection as a ghost after a successful kill chant.

We all got lost in statistics and nerfs. some of us went through puberty and searched elsewhere in life. I'm fairly certain that any of us that wanted children, have them. Awesome little shits, aren't they? Don't come back for the punishing systems that depend on a solid connection to the server.

Return to Pangaea because you want to create more adventures. Write stories! I read most of what was written. Most was meh, but that's okay, still a story.

I know it was only a silly game, but here and there I still remember. I miss you guys. Even the shait RP robbers. You're taking my shit, at least entertain.

Signed,
Uzriel Raven, son of the best damn gm TH ever, Sagarius.

P.S. Kent badger don't give a shait.
Kent Strider

Re: Hey

Post by Kent Strider »

Kent badger really don't.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Hey guys. Hope you’re all still alive.
Striker

Post by Striker »

You all just need to go to Discord. The shard and the community are still alive, but no one uses this board anymore