Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: Giants..

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Did you beat it?
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Hill giants are tougher than frosts imo. :p you can silence frosts and conflag with uber dmg, but hill giants are silent rapers and paralyse often
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Stone are annoying as.. yeah very annoying.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

No, Hill Giants are morons though, I watched my wifes noob mancer take one down easy.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

omg, ill hunt with your wife instead :o
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

It wasn't very bad ass at all.
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

Kent Strider wrote:It wasn't very bad ass at all.
Well it seemed too be a little easier to take down than i would've thought, but hey..it was still hard and took a while so THERE!
-Jack Cypher, Patriarch of Nature
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Necromancers are able to reflect magic, am I wrong? If that's the case, it's not the same. We're talking about fighters. Not casters. Yeah, a caster has the advantage, but not a fighter. Spam minions, cast reflect, "all kill", and continually flamestrike it, or whatever. A caster beating it is not a prime example.

It'd be like me saying "Heh, yeah, I owned it with five virtue guards and spammed Malleus. It was sooooooooooooo easy. What a newb monster.." Myeah...
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Water
Fire
Hill
Frost
Stone
Storm
Cloud

Stone is harder than frost for two reasons: It's silent caster and it cast paralyze.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

doh titans are harder than water and fire giant... if i only would have my 80 resist and 161 str still i would be there with you hunting them... but since i dont have im silently waiting untill someone find indy lumber and is willing to sell it to me so i can macro my str back and then go train some resist... you know i was under 5% resist away from heightened then they said to start making that pang 2 and mah game was doomed because this server is old save from pang :( doh thats mah saddy story... anyway you might see me hanging around with my sucky chars since they got warped back to delete and another to base class...

asd a bit out of topic but you can handle it ;)