Giants..

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: Giants..

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Just to point out, if you can weather their casting, titans run out of mana after two and a half minutes of solid casting. Giants take a good solid four minutes plus.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

have you thought about that spells have damage ranges like 1-10...

anyway other fighter classes dont have 96 resist, 100 healing, endless amounts of g heals, rites, 60 piaty and etc

i bet you might be able to kill giant without scepter with your priest if you wanted... priests probably use scepters as much as mage uses staff anyway not intrested in priest never wanna have one or dont want argue since i have always thought priests are overpowered and unbalanced compared to other classes.

anyway there is a way to get away from that paralyze problem if you know how... dont think everyone uses priest or archer which dont have to do a sh*t to kill a giant... go test it again if you want... anyway im not gonna argue about this thing anymore belive what you want play with your s*itty priest.

facts:

fire giant might be harder but its spells are easy to avoid with right gear
water giant you can evade paralyze with few different ways
titan i still say that its spell damage is more than water giants but it lacks elemental hit still it has some damage when kicking... it has loads of mana and mana regen is annoying fast compared to giants... its much harder to make titan run out of mana than make giant run out of mana.

aswell if you ask from me some titans die easier than others dont know reason it might be luck and unluck or just spells which it does differently from other... some heal a lot some attack a lot you must have noticed this...

Ivan quits you can belive what you want but this is what i think. If you want prove you are right ask admin or someone check those animals skills... so we can truly know...
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

You don't want to argue because nearly everyone who's read your arguments think you're wrong. No big deal.

But if you want to fare better against Titans. Three words: Energy Resistance.

Better yet, get some vamp bone.

I think their strength is more psychological in the sense that you don't take as many risks with Titans as you do with Giants. Giants you have to be more careful cus if you're dumb, they own you. Titans, you can run right up to them, crack their skulls, and only have to worry about getting out before they drill you from behind with spells.

Regardless of the enemy, I disengage as soon as Geryn's HP reaches 100 from 160, it's a good neutral fall back point, especially if you're poisoned.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Ivan here to bitch about priests again :) I used to bitch with ya' bro but its pointless, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. And with me I use a scepter more than anything else, its what I use more than anything, all the rites are for, for me anyway, is the boosting and shielding pretty much.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kent Strider wrote:Ivan here to bitch about priests again :) I used to bitch with ya' bro but its pointless, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. And with me I use a scepter more than anything else, its what I use more than anything, all the rites are for, for me anyway, is the boosting and shielding pretty much.

well yeh you were good fighter sadly we lost you to teh priests... anyway geryn you think i dont know what armours to use on what monster seriously you think i would be able to hunt them with exp iron baba suit and 76 resist... think again...
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

All I know is that Fire giant is ez mode, I had 36 fire resist and kalvas did about 30-40 damage on my 65 resist, and becouse it dosen't silence cast it's very easy to avoid kal vas anyway =).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Absolutely. Fire Giant is extremely easy. Titan is easier.

And Ivan, your reasons for explaining the differences between the casters shows you don't know much about resist equipment.

So, think again, and drop the attitude, especially since you have not even the slightest clue what you're talking about. Just looking for an excuse to whine about priests.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Geryn Farodae wrote:Absolutely. Fire Giant is extremely easy. Titan is easier.

And Ivan, your reasons for explaining the differences between the casters shows you don't know much about resist equipment.

So, think again, and drop the attitude, especially since you have not even the slightest clue what you're talking about. Just looking for an excuse to whine about priests.

as if... go and l2p and test those if you cant belive... and i know more about resist armours than you can even think.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Right... So your guy with 76 resist STILL gets owned? Very convincing.

I happen to fight Frost Giants solo twice a day. Four giants, and 3 titans. Some of you are gonna be like "Oh Geryn just showing off" but no... I'm not showing off.

Anything is "easy" if you're not a noob.

Train harder, or learn how to PvM. 'Till then, don't complain when your inexperience gets you killed.

Get it through your skull, Titans are not hard. They weren't hard even at 70 resist with no aura, unblessed, and using no rites. So gimme a break.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I acculy doubt I can kill a titan so I'm not even gonna try to discuss here :).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat