About shard news.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: About shard news.

Post by Quintoz »

I do agree with Raven, without fear of robbery and death and decay from the evil Tekstoners or the just Imperials.
Their will be riots in the streets poeple will stand up to our suppresors, viva la resistance.

But of course there wont be any pvp, only guard killing, oh and there wont be any looting for thoose that die becouse, well let's face it, that would make the poeple that die sad and they would go tell mommy what the evil people did!!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Troy

Post by Troy »

There may be possibility for change just depends how the shard goes, it is better right now with new people coming in that we have it this way to give everyone a chance to build, plus you can still pvp without looting just do it from a roleplay standpoint.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

It's a bad point of RP tho, becouse you come back 5 min later and get your stuff, just to start pvp'ing again *smiles*.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Not if you make a rule against it , there are many ways of doing that.

Alteran
Troy

Post by Troy »

No more flaming this is a warning, if you have something constructive to contribute than do that, dont just flame for no reason. Next flame gets 3 days forum jail.

Also if you have issues with cases take it to the gms and admins dont just bring up here ranting and whining about it.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Was what I posted somehow a whine? If so I apologize, I hope to get some good roleplay out of this though.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Was somthing in game ,that was brought into this topic that should not have been here.

Alteran
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Nothing happened in game afaik?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Kent you are fine I was mainly directing at Geryn and Quintoz and addressing a situation with Quintoz that if he has an issue with something a gm dictates in game he doesnt post it on forums he messages an admin to discuss it with them.

Continue constructive ideas if there are any :)