About shard news.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: About shard news.

Post by Kent Strider »

I find it kind of ridiculous that the HP will always have the most piety, anyone should be allowed to at least get to 60, I know your saying piety shouldn't be the reason people play but people spent years and years trying to get above 50. I can understand 60 being the max piety but at least make it to where anyone that deserves 60 piety can get it and not JUST hp's, thats kind of lame. In order to ever get 60 piety you would have to be voted in which is also lame. People like Darian, Andrew, and Selena should get 60 piety in which ever religion they decide to join, end of story. I also urge you to reconsider your decision on this cause it just isn't fair plain and simple.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Let people just keep their piety, so darian will be the only 80 piety priest!.

Also like Kent said, people should be able to get to 60 without being HP, becouse HP also get freebie 60 piety, so that just complete and utter bullshit.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

There are reason why the hp only get 60 piety , and that so he can give 40 piety.
so there will not be any other with 60 piety.
this is final and is something i have desided together with the hole staff.
many things in this world i dont see fair but i live with them because you the player rarly see the hole picture as the staff has to do.

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Yeah guess the staff is made up off retards then -_-

Comments like this gives you a few days to cool down from the forum. Irmings Note

Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Alteran wrote:There are reason why the hp only get 60 piety , and that so he can give 40 piety.
so there will not be any other with 60 piety.
this is final and is something i have desided together with the hole staff.
many things in this world i dont see fair but i live with them because you the player rarly see the hole picture as the staff has to do.

Alteran
As far as i remember 70 piety is required to grant out 40 piety... and i'm fairly certain about that.
As for the losing of my 60 piety by switching my char to a different religion... will you be lowering the piety of people already in those religions who have over 50?
I mean i can only think of Iva and Connor... but still.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

The 70 piety will be change to 60 piety.

Yes all that has above 50 and is not Hp will be lowered to 50.

Alteran
emily desyre

Post by emily desyre »

well before i lost many things many times... i get pissed hehe but i think its alright whit robber following rule like cant kill same pepole 2 time in same days maybe a week but only gold i think its a bit stupid.. only gold and gem it suck i think well my opinion hehe :P
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

Gotta partly agree with emily on this matter, I mean first of all it would make alot things normal that shouldent be normal...

People in full elite gear and full indy clothing, not to mention soon there would be no market at all selling magics really, as they never really dissapear.

So maybe adjust it to gold/gems and 1 choose item at least, I mean after all its the robber that risk getting imprisoned for pretty much months(unless if that rite is totally removed as suggested, and only used in religionwars), but it would still bring me back to the beginning about every one driving around in Ferrari...income trammelworld. Not to mention the fact robber robs a law member(with some luck) and he can only loot his 800 gold and 5 gems worth another 800 gold, and because he cant take at least 1 tactically item, that same lawfellow rape the murdere 2 min later. I personally think we will have alot crapissues comming outta this if we inforce the rule, making robbers another instinct race (like thiefs that got royally buttfucked long time ago).

Then some says yeah to begin with till people are up on their own feet (I kinda like that one personally), but then again who decides when its ok to let murderes rob everything? And have we all turned into small trammel bitches by then, that like our own secure circle. IF we going for this one we should decide a date when its back to normally rules as otherwise it will be prospawned over and over again, there will allways be newcomers or people who dont like pvp or murderes, Personally I got Robbed 1 time my intire time here (okey i did loose shitloads, and was pissed), but then again it brought up at least some feelings when playing, and my adreneline was pretty much SKYHIGH till screen was grey hehe

I dont got a robber myself, so thats not why I vote no for this lootingrule (unless if its for a certain period), I just think we will ruin a very nice factor in the game (that you actually risk something when going out), and we will yet again destroy the market between players, which is in a poor state allready.

Thats all from now roger over and out
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

To be more serius in this discussion.
Either you must have a no-loot lame rule.
Make robber only able to robe same person once per week.

Or a better suggestion : after being killed in PvP you will remain for the rest off the day, you can go loot your stuff but that's it, after that you must log off and can only play on another char, this will also make for better RP during pvp. Not like now : Ha I KILL YOO!!!, *waits 2 minutes* same guy comes back, don't think so *kills him again, and so on.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Quintoz wrote:Or a better suggestion : after being killed in PvP you will remain for the rest off the day, you can go loot your stuff but that's it, after that you must log off and can only play on another char, this will also make for better RP during pvp. Not like now : Ha I KILL YOO!!!, *waits 2 minutes* same guy comes back, don't think so *kills him again, and so on.
I think this is a pretty good idea.