About shard news.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: About shard news.

Post by Alteran »

The rules aplyes for all even the police men.

Alteran
volc

Post by volc »

Alteran wrote:The rules aplyes for all even the police men.
Loot restriction applies to everyone? And all kinds of kills? Religion fights etc.?
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

This is where it get trickey , any religion , guild that want to make a war or fight , they them self deside what the rules are.
We the staff only need to hear the rules from bouth guild leaders or hp .
If there is a despute the 2 guildleaders or hp have to settle it them self at first, if they cant then it handed to the Gms to pass the sentence.
If there is a war then we need to have the rules of the war before the it start.
This way any can deside if they want to be a part of the war or not , and they can deside what is allowed in the war.
They can deside that it okay to full loot or stoning is allowed i don,t care but if you are in the guild / religion and you know that there is a war then you act afther those rules , this way it up to the guilds / religions how to have a war.

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alteran, so the rules are the same for religions / guilds?-

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Troy

Post by Troy »

The rules about robbing applies to everyone. However with guild and religion wars the participating guilds and religions will set up the rules about looting and everything before the war and present them to the staff so that we know what is happening with it.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Good becouse if you take away Religion looting aswell, this server can go to hell, that would just destroy the entier point of playing.

Troy

Post by Troy »

Actually if we did take away looting that wouldnt destroy the whole point of playing, maybe your whole point but you have to remember this is roleplay shard, not a pvp we just allow some pvp on it. You can have fights without looting just to roleplay not to mention as the past has shown with looting people become aggrivated and often leave the shard irritated. Just because its an easy way to get gear and money doesnt mean it is neccessarily good for the shard as a whole. You need to think of things from a roleplay perspective.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

ok, so you would like all economey to stop? becouse nothing will be sold when you have the best, becouse you wont lose them.. EVER.

Troy

Post by Troy »

The economy wont stop anytime soon, and this stuff is always variable to change based on the growth of the shard and based on how things go. As of right now not many people have much of anything, barely any houses are purchased and I rarely see clothes on anyone. I did not say we stopped pvp completely I was just saying not to put too much emphasis on the fact you cant go out and dry loot someone.
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

Well the only thing i fear is that even though you say it up for change if the playerbase grows, I really doubt it, as people allways gets used to how it is, and dont like changes when they first adapt....

and yes its a rp shard but reppy surely never intended it to be purely a hunting mob shard, as why would he be so detailed about the robbing rules then.

anyway it has been decided, and thats how it is, my only wish is if its ever brought up again i hope it will be the whole playerbase who decides such things, and not 5%