Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: Script requests

Post by Zaradon »

EasyUO is not illegal in Pangaea.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

SImply put this is not a looting macro being asked for and if you feel it is unfair to use, if I actually write it, feel free to ask I usually give my shit away in most cases than you can use it too.

Since one can equip armor through normal game play means, the macro will work the same way assuming I write it. So let's put this petty bickering and shit aside and stop cluttering up a thread meant for macro help.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Problem is that you are able to unequip armour under clothes which is not possible by normal means, thus you should use just .undress command instead of suchs macros.

But ofcourse we can wait for a staff opinion about this one.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

How about a hotkey script with this idea:

event macro 1 0 HALT! In the name of %deity, I must vanquish you for you are considered a %randominsult enemy of %deity

Of course it would first randomize the sentence, there would be like 20 different sentences and with like 20 different %randominsults

%deity you could set yourself. it could be dennac, gaea, lord british, law, imperial, esuna, anything.

also if it auto-screenshotted it, it would be good.

SEMI JOKING!
Octavius

Post by Octavius »

I would like to have a mining script that puts the ore I mind into my packying horses.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I can perhaps work on something that will allow you to quickly transfer items to a pack animal, it wouldn't be an automatic happening, instead it would probably be just a hotkey and transfer the ore over to your pack animal.
If thats something you'd be interested in I can work on it for you.
I have already started on it truth be told, I get bored and it is something I find enjoyable when I can get something that works done, but if you are interested I will start grinding something out as opposed to just dinkin about with it in my own time.

I envision two hotkeys, one to move the ore from your pack to the pack animal (probably ctrl M or something) and another to reset the pack animal value and allow you to set a new pack animal (probably ESC).
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I know this isn't a request but I'm quite bored and have exhausted most of my ideas for macros for Pangaea, so if anyone needs help in this department I am happy to either write, rewrite or edit macros you have?

Keep in mind, I do not:

-Fully understand the "tile init" stuff in easyuo(I'll stick to my bartending rule for this, if you don't know what's in a drink you don't need it.), well I know how it works, the implementation of which I have tried and utterly failed on so far, I will keep trying, but don't ask for things that auto find mining spots or trees and the ilk. Besides for tree finding there is two on the forums already one of which my older brother posted ages ago and the other an IRL friend of mine posted.
-While I enjoy overly complicated macros, just ask Vaux, Troy, or Biggs :D, I don't readily just hand those out, but could be persuaded to perhaps write something that seems overly complicated and grandiose!
-Finally, as per the rules, I DO NOT condone the use nor will I write macros that auto loot or any other "shadey" type macro.

Ask away, as I said I am the mother bored and find writing macros enjoyable for the most part especially when they work :D.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Basil Brotheamus

Post by Basil Brotheamus »

Working pet feeding script would be awesome. The one on the script forums right now is not working for me at least.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Statcap manager;

- Ability to have 5 settings [1 for each character]
- Ability to save each setting for future use
- Choose you base str/dex/intel and the script will keep working on getting the desired numbers.
Diamond

Post by Diamond »

Callum O'Lyre wrote:Ask away, as I said I am the mother bored and find writing macros enjoyable for the most part especially when they work :D.
Ok!
Then I wish you make a macro that uses tile init to find wheat, harvest it, put it in the windmill, makes dough, answers the macrocheck correctly and... doesn't work. :lol:

Seriously... I haven't found a good carpentry/tinkering/blacksmithy trainer
The main problems in each skill is that carpentry makes only 10 items, tinkering doesn't notify you when you stop crafting and blacksmithy only 1 item.
A man once told Buddha, "I want happiness."
Buddha replied, "First, remove I" That's Ego.
Then remove "want". That's desire.
And now all you're left with is Happiness.