Script requests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Script requests

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I have a working auto pet feeder! I use it in my Enticement macro, Vet training macro, Animal Lore macro and anything else that one would need to feed those pesky animals.

I will look into the stat manager. Done!
-Going to look into this a bit more, using journal scanning and parsing to determine whether or not you received a buff and for how much and based on that adjust based on that because currently while this works, the minute you get an increase to your stats it will drink drink drink until you are down to your ideal stat number. If I can figure this part out, I will probably just make it a public download on either the forums or my pastebin or both.

I've looked into it and wrote one, the link has been sent to you Biggs in icq. Testing pending, the minor bit of testing I did, it works.

I have a working crafting macro albeit somewhat a little confusing I have been told that works with Blacksmthing, Tailoring, Tinkering and Carpentry. I thought it worked with bowcrafting but alas, it doesn't since you don't get success or fail messages with that skill.
Last edited by Cyrus Tegyr on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

It workd but just dont count items made and stuff
291-697-526
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Ya can't be bothered to do that with the current gump system where I don't know where items are located and at what skill level they appear I can't be bothered to try to figure that out cause I don't have 30 character slots to find out all this info on my own nor do I have the time to do such daunting research.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

Im looking for a bard script. I thought i had seen one posted earlier using macros, but am unsure. if there is one i would be most grateful to get my hands on it. Thanks
Enkidu Gorwraith-Voice of the People
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Pm'd you a link to my newest version of the song hotkey macro I wrote/use, just have to set up the hotkey and the song you wish to play with that hotkey, it's fairly easy to use just use the examples and feel free to change/obliterate the hotkeys I already have set up.

The version I sent you the link to is suppose to "prefer" the magical instruments before normal ones, picking conso's first then every subsequent strength after that and if it doesn't find a magical instrument, it will just use a normal one. I also removed any instrument setup like the one I have posted on the boards here so all you have to do is tell it what hotkey to use and what song you want it to play. I did the homework, I am fairly certain it is correct based on what instrument is best for what song type.

If for whatever reason you find any issues, please let me know, this is a fairly new change within the last week and I don't play my bard much anymore when it comes to hunting so I haven't done any in field testing as far as responsiveness, it should be a fairly quick song player, it has a 5 second wait time for the bard gump to appear and if it doesn't it returns a message telling you so, if for whatever reason you play a song and the bard gump appears and it send you that message just use the hotkey button again and it should select the song. This usually occurs during extreme lag sessions or SWS's.
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

ok thanks so much ill giv' er a whirl
Enkidu Gorwraith-Voice of the People
daimer

Post by daimer »

i could have a use for that bard macro too if it not too much to ask for.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Sure, I'll send you the link to it right now.

Let me know if you run into any issues with it, as I stated its fairly simple set-up so you shouldn't run into any issues, but if you do my icq number is in my profile. Also let me know how it works for you in general, I have an alternate version that has a timer for buffs like shielding and boosting song but for some reason, the shielding buff timer is about 4 seconds off, kind of an odd number so I haven't put that anywhere for download yet until I get that worked out, I doubt I ever will though lol.
Elsabet

Make last option for crafters?

Post by Elsabet »

Can you guys make a script that will make the last item that I crafted...

imagine we had a .makelast command for Pangaea the script would work like that.
While it's playing it would make the last item that I attempted to make or made.
aldath c'om

Re: Make last option for crafters?

Post by aldath c'om »

Leonesse wrote:Can you guys make a script that will make the last item that I crafted...

imagine we had a .makelast command for Pangaea the script would work like that.
While it's playing it would make the last item that I attempted to make or made.
sounds like impossible. cant you just set up crafting script to make whatever u want and change it when u train with other item?
291-697-526