Script requests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Script requests

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I can send you a link to my crafting macro, requires some set up, it does not work for Bowcrafting, inscription or alchemy because well with bowcrafting you don't seem to get journal messages and with alchemy and inscription I didnt want to add healing and meditation parts to it but it will work with all other crafting skills that require the slider gumps we use here on Pangaea. If you are interested, I will shoot you a pm with the link, its a big script so don't fret, make sure to read the instructions that are on the right hand side of the menu when you first run it.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

I'd be interested in a few of your scripts!

Offhand I think I could put to good use:
Pet feeder for enticement
Item Maker for BS/Tailor

And I'm sure my friend Kat would love to play with the bard macro - if ya don't mind sharing.

Thanks for making Pang less of a headache BTW! I'm already using a bunch of your scripts I think and really appreciate it.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Sure I will PM you the links.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Stale

Post by Stale »

Anyone got a simple blacksmithing script? Saves me from having to faff clicking on the gump?
Bird: 653082549
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Sure I will pm you the link, it isn't posted on the forum here but it is on my pastebin, it works well, just requires a little set up make sure you read the instructions.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Have a script that feeds meat to animals?
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I have something need to rip it either out of my animal lore macro, enticement macro or any of the other macros I have that use it but shouldn't be too hard.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Where can I find this animal lore macro that feeds meat?
Percy

Post by Percy »

Im guessing you'll just need to change the target ID.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Send it to you here in a second, making a minor modification to it.