Script requests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Script requests

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Sent! Check your PMs Jax.

As always, let me know if anything is wonky with it and I can see what I can do.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Jax

Post by Jax »

Yeah I pm'd you back.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Due to, well I suppose, a little anger on my part for trusting folks, I have decided to just release my alchemy macro.

Reasons?:
- When I wrote this, I gave it out to a few people with the understanding that only a select few would have it and not hand it out to anyone, however after sometime I started getting messages from people asking me to add this or that to the macro, people I know I didn't give it to, some of these people didn't realize I had originally written the thing either, so in the interest of remedying the situation, I have decided to post it publicly on the forums for everyone! Awaiting approval of course.

Anyhow, if you are one of those people who weren't sent a copy of it, here you are, Happy Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Easter or whatever you want to chalk this up to. For the rest of you, it would behoove you to redownload it once it is approved as I have done some drastic changes from it's earliest versions of wasting reagents in the special potion brewing to adding new "workshops" such as the grinding and essence maker and the tile charger, All of which work now for those who have an earlier version.

any questions or problems with the macro, feel free to contact me via ICQ
Any complaints? Feel free to not use my macro at all and write your own!

Edit: If I come across as mean in this post, I apologize, I'd like to think I am fairly generous when it comes to helping people with macro stuff and only keep two macros under wraps, well one now, everything else is up for grabs when I write it if I am asked.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Percy

Post by Percy »

Looking for a script that counts how many times you've ID'd something and how many times you've succesfully ID'd it too.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I will work on this tonight, sorry Percy, told you I'd do it a couple days ago, got caught up in...Real Life. Suck, So taste id macro with:

Success Counter
Fail Counter
Total Counter

This will mean, since you're dealing with me, a menu, just need to figure out the success and fail messages and pop a journal scan sub in there. Famous last words, but should be easy to do. I have everything but the menu and journal messages figured out for the most part, just need to put them into a working mesh :D.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

If possible could someone create a script that chops NORMAL logs (not walnut etc) And makes a sound when I am under attack/Dying?

Thank you!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Shalinn

Post by Shalinn »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:If possible could someone create a script that chops NORMAL logs (not walnut etc) And makes a sound when I am under attack/Dying?

Thank you!
http://www.pangaea-world.dk/forum/viewt ... =51&t=5310

scroll down to bottom of page
Cirius Do'Brim

Post by Cirius Do'Brim »

Any crafting scripts for bowyers out there?
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

try callums workshop. supports tinker,smith,tialor,bowyer and carpenter at least
291-697-526
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

aldath c'om wrote:try callums workshop. supports tinker,smith,tialor,bowyer and carpenter at least
If you need the link to it just ask Cirius, it works with a lot of things crafting skill but since it relies on sys messages to determine if you were successful or not, our current half baked crafting system has some items giving you messages for certain items and no messages on other items.

Oh yes, I will walk you through it, it might look a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you can set it up in no time. I plan to do a huge overhaul to it but been side tracked with other things.