- to gather up plants automatically
- to train animal lore + feed meat at the same time
- to train tracking

any help?

viewforum.php?f=51

take a look thru these sections

''cook scripts'' - harvester
''fighter combat scripts'' - tracking
''Animal Tamer scripts'' - script that trains animal lore and feeds animal posted by ivan
Striker

Re: Script requests

Post by Striker »

thx a lot
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Blacksmithing script needed, real bad :< trained 4 hours of smithing manually, felt like 20 hours.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Blacksmithing script needed, real bad :< trained 4 hours of smithing manually, felt like 20 hours.
Yeah I've been happily using Callum's Crafting Workshop however it simply wont work for blacksmithy for some reason.... Other people report no problems but it just hates me I guess.

I made sure to use the latest version of Callum's script and the latest build of EUO but no dice.

Help us Callum-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope! =D
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Correct easyuo version, that is usualy the solution for the trouble.
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Anyone mind posting a link to an older version of EUO? Maybe that will work like Ivan said.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

tehsquish wrote:
Gorath Blackmind wrote:Blacksmithing script needed, real bad :< trained 4 hours of smithing manually, felt like 20 hours.
Yeah I've been happily using Callum's Crafting Workshop however it simply wont work for blacksmithy for some reason.... Other people report no problems but it just hates me I guess.

I made sure to use the latest version of Callum's script and the latest build of EUO but no dice.

Help us Callum-wan Kenobi, you're our only hope! =D
I'll look into it when I can I might have messed something up, hard to believe I know that someone perfect like myself would have but in my defense I wrote it many moons ago and made major changes to it since. That being said I have no ETA on when I can as I'm experiencing easyuo issues, chiefly it not recognizing my client when it is running thus any changes I make to any scripts would be experimental and I can not ensure they'd fix anything. As for easyuo versions as long as you are running 1.5 there should be no issues the only time they patch easyuo is when they need to, it is out of development in the sense that the patches they make are purely band aids to get it running for newer clients and no new feature are expected to ever be added to it. Sad I know.

At some point I'll grow a pair and actually work with open easyuo which appears to be much better but as with anything its taking that first step in the river and hoping to god you will not be swept down river and drown in utter failure.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
tehsquish

Post by tehsquish »

Thanks man! No rush and no worries.

EasyUO wouldn't run on a friend's laptop like that and I found out his antivirus software was blocking it as though it were a malicious script or something. Sometimes just disabling the software isn't enough either, it'll require a full uninstall to allow EasyUO to run. That's where I'd look anyway.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Long ass time later I've finally hunted down the issue with blacksmithing, it's been fixed for those that want it. Truly I had someone test it as I was fixing it and so, it works. The issue lay when I removed an element from the menu thus having to change how the script determines how many items to count when putting the number in the string query gump (make how many) I fixed or so I thought, then thanks to the wonderful world of typos, instead of just checking if the player crafted one or failed one item, I accidently put 10 so I had to revise a tiny update to remove one character. If anyone needs the updated script it is on my pastebin, the link for which can be found in my profile or you can just contact me directly via icq and I will link you to my drop box version, they're both the same however so either way.

Sorry, I know lazy lazy lazy lazy me, sorry for the inconvenience of me breaking the damn thing :(
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman