Moderator: Game Masters

Wolfgang

Re: Script requests

Post by Wolfgang »

Anyone got a bowcrafting scipt?
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

I'd like to ask someone who has any scripting skills to make a wand script for casters.

The easyUO script is pretty easy since it's going to co-work with our current "ARM/DISARM" commands.

How should it work?

1) When .DISARM 1-3'ing the wand(s) it will save the wands under ARM 1-3
2) When equipping the desired wand with the currently existing .ARM 1-3 commands *that's where the script should work* it will automatically 2click on the wand which gets equipped.

Would be pretty much a KISS in every aspect.

Thanks.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I won't commit to saying yay or nay on this but I can look into it. Of all the commands I've never used the arm and disarm commands.

A few questions:
You're looking for a hotkey macro?
You want to have it disarm the wand and at the same time save it to a .arm slot?
When equipping a wand you want it to use it so you have a target waiting to target something?

Curiously, have you used my wand macro by chance? If so what was your experience and what is the reason why you would not use that instead of this idea because to be honest and perhaps I'm stupid the reason I don't use the arm/disarm command is cause I don't understand their workings completely so I'd prefer utilizing everything from the easyuo standpoint than relying on in game commands if I could help it.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Couldnt find a script for the meditation altar. Can someone make such a thing? Thanks!
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Code: Select all

if #scnt > 1
{
event macro 17 0
set #scnt 0
}
if #contname = generic_gump
{
if #contsize = 178_108
{
click 57 85
click 57 85
}
if #contsize <> 178_108
{
sound C:\alarm.wav
}
}

return
Macroalarm inside it, excludes the button from altar.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Works great, thanks!
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

Anyone got a bowcrafting script for making repeating crossbows? :D
NVM. Found out a way through "Pangaea Crafting Script 3.0" :)
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Wolfgang wrote:Anyone got a bowcrafting script for making repeating crossbows? :D
NVM. Found out a way through "Pangaea Crafting Script 3.0" :)
Ya I was going to add bowcrafting to the script thus if you care to dig through it there is code for listening to see if the bowcrafting button is clicked but alas I did not add it mostly because when I had a bowcrafting option in the predecessor, I was getting complaints with it not working right due to some items giving fail and success messages while others did not. If this has been resolved I can add in the button somewhat easily, but will not take any requests for adding a wait timer instead of journal scans for items that do not have fail and success messages. Though if you get a "stop crafting" message on every item I can add that in. I don't have a bowyer.

On that note I'm looking for skill guides for the skills my macro covers and I will be fixing my button cross wiring issues at some point as well so that the ? Mark button is the button that opens to the PDF I wrote to use the macro and the G button will go to a guide. If you want just icq them to me (625-658-845) I'm looking for 0-100 and not this 0-65 rubbish.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

Ya I was going to add bowcrafting to the script thus if you care to dig through it there is code for listening to see if the bowcrafting button is clicked but alas I did not add it mostly because when I had a bowcrafting option in the predecessor, I was getting complaints with it not working right due to some items giving fail and success messages while others did not. If this has been resolved I can add in the button somewhat easily, but will not take any requests for adding a wait timer instead of journal scans for items that do not have fail and success messages. Though if you get a "stop crafting" message on every item I can add that in. I don't have a bowyer.

On that note I'm looking for skill guides for the skills my macro covers and I will be fixing my button cross wiring issues at some point as well so that the ? Mark button is the button that opens to the PDF I wrote to use the macro and the G button will go to a guide. If you want just icq them to me (625-658-845) I'm looking for 0-100 and not this 0-65 rubbish.
Thanks for the making the script! I can see its a major work. I just change somethings in the carpentry code to make it work with bowcrafting. I could see there already were some coding done with bowcrafting, but the menu was not there. It do the job just fine with repeating itself when it stops. Not sure if its the right item I should train with a 90, but all seems to be gaining slow though.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

i found it very slow to gain when i trained. but drop me icq msg and i can give some books.
291-697-526