Script requests

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Script requests

Post by Kent Strider »

Simple arrow and bolt making script anyone?
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

I got yo back kenty
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:it would be great if someone had an archery training script.

something like shooting 5 arrows to the butte than going over and retrieving them and starting over.
Make a simple click script then just every 15min come back to collect yourself? If you need help with click script let me know.
Jon wrote:Does anyone have script for making empty bottles?
Don't have a tinker describe the process to me if you still need this.
Corvus Albus wrote:Hello,

Anyone can share a script for making obsidians?

thanking in advance
Don't have a tinker describe the process to me if you still need this.

Ma ICQ contact ~ 583022963
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Thanks for the script Wolf
Mandos

Post by Mandos »

About the animal taming script, sounds like it's just work for retame. the problem is, I would wish a script which Free an animal after tamed, like say "all released", and after this back to taming again.
Exist such script?
I did try on uo loop but no sucess, cuz it's so slow to start the process again.

panGAEA, a subliminal message.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Mandos wrote:About the animal taming script, sounds like it's just work for retame. the problem is, I would wish a script which Free an animal after tamed, like say "all released", and after this back to taming again.
Exist such script?
I did try on uo loop but no sucess, cuz it's so slow to start the process again.
wouldnt this be useless as you gain 1ce of ech creture [well get the chance to gain]
littlewierdo

Post by littlewierdo »

As soon as it is approved, I posted my universal crafting script (works for anything with the slider gump), tho not actually tested with cooking.

Confirmed working with Tinkering, Smithing, Fletching, Carpentry, Tailoring.

However, dont use it with alchemy or inscription (meditation and healing are not built in).

The setup seems a little daunting for it, it isnt. I tend to be overly descriptive...

It does require basic knowledge of EasyUO to set up (determining your tools and determining mouse coords).

There are 14 variables you have to setup prior to running the script initially (and every time you change items). I can set it up for a new item in about 45 seconds.

Trust me, take the time to figure it out initially and it will work great for you. I wrote it myself, gm'd fletching, made 60,000 bottles, and got to 85 carpentry with it. It has been tuned to almost perfection, never hiccuping once on me (it survives save states, statgains, and people buying things - I was in a house in a pretty busy area when I did all this).

Currently, the script just crafts until you either run out of bag space or run out of materials. At some point, I may write in an update to keep crafting until you have 'X' items, but for now, it doesnt do that.

And yes, it will support making arrows/bolts, bottles, pickaxes, shovels, or anything else you need to make large quantities of. To make arrows, the tooltype variable (at the top of the script) just needs to have the three letter code for shafts used (one thing now that I think about it isnt commented in the script).

It also 'should' work for Cartography, something that was mentioned to me over ICQ today, I might have to make a Treasure Hunter and verify the success / fail messages and that it does in fact work before I can make this claim but the changes required would be minimal.

And I guess Cooking 'autoloops' so once you do the clicks in the gump, there is no need to click anything again until you run out of materials or your bag is full so this script wont be necessary for Cooking.
Aileth

Post by Aileth »

Does anyone have a tinkering script for lockpicks?
Thanks
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

A better Blacksmithy script for platemail chest, please? :)

Not the clicking one...
Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

a script that when attacking monsters, if the targets low on health(%50), changes targets.

couldn't write it, couldn't macro it with the intrinsic ultima macroes. :)
Ork-Hun Akh-Man, Assassin in training
Ser-Tach Akh-Man, Merchant

Bird Location : 608-965-161