Recognition

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Recognition

Post by Kent Strider »

Recognition to Wille! Knuckled gloves might be cool!
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

Nope!
Velvet Dust

Post by Velvet Dust »

Zaradon wrote:http://www.knoechel.dk/pangaea/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7705

Keep it up, it's going nice.
I think I can say thanks from all of us.
And to Biggs: It might surprise you, but most of what we write about is actually something we have Rp'ed in game. 'Cause yeaaa Pious likes RP, so bite us :twisted: :arrow:
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

and thats where it should stay, wish to share it write a book and have it place in a libary...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:and thats where it should stay, wish to share it write a book and have it place in a libary...
Wow that's stupid. Posting RP on the forum is great.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Velvet Dust

Post by Velvet Dust »

Biggs wrote:and thats where it should stay, wish to share it write a book and have it place in a libary...
Lol you really are retarded. Good thing your oppinion or "order" dont count dung shit.
And for the record we do have books in game, but thats not for all to read.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Wow that's stupid. Posting RP on the forum is great.
Gotta agree with Johnny here.. Why would you not want people to write RP stories? "Write a book IG" - What? No one will see it then, which is the whole point.
Velvet Dust

Post by Velvet Dust »

Velvet Dust wrote:
Lol you really are retarded. Good thing your oppinion or "order" dont count dung shit.
And for the record we do have books in game, but thats not for all to read.
My apology for calling you a name Biggs. I am sorry that it offended whoever.
THE opinion is retarded, yet yours to keep/have. And we ignore and keep going. :arrow:
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

i know of 2 libarys in game, where books can be placed by gm's.

and i dont care tbh velvet your entitled to your opinions just as i am, gms know im against all IC section on thew forums its nothing new.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Mag'etherian wrote:This is a Recognition to those who choose to write RP stories on the forums. I myself enjoy reading them, as do some of my friends. Though one's more about IG RP than OOC writings. It's still a great thing to be able to enjoy a good read.
Biggs, if you want, you can always start a "Ban Ig RP story forum" thread. I don't know why you are against it.

Biggs, the very first idea of change those RP post we have on forum into something placed in in-game library is stu... nonsense. Think about your suggestion again. Its something that happen in our ig life. HOW do you write your life IG into an IG book in an IG library? The ig life is on-going. You are Living the moment, not READING the moment. Reading a RP story is like watching a movie and be in the setting of the movie yourself. THAT is the difference between Roleplay and OOC. Like I already explained, it enriches the game RP setting since we can't be at everywhere and be all our characters at the same time.
Bella Pious, The Vet