Shard is down

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

KrondorZuula
Counselor

Re: Shard is down

Post by KrondorZuula »

connection lost, then i cant reconnect, anyone else?
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Wierdly enugh i got dcd about 4 times yesterday and couldnt connect for a minute, no one else seemed to have that problem at the same time so that was probably my internet somewhere.
cridan

Post by cridan »

my problem is i keep crashing all the time evan when im not doing anything i just crash
Cridan sherrod - archer
peter dunchirc - druid
lisa sherrod highten tamer
john shaft - priest

bird number- 220878142
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Not down yet but VERY laggy..
I whine, therefore I am
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Talerco Pious wrote:Not down yet but VERY laggy..
I think us finns lag at night, when theres only a few players logged. Dunno why though, but I've lagged almost _every_ time at certain time, prolly around 6am our time
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:
Talerco Pious wrote:Not down yet but VERY laggy..
I think us finns lag at night, when theres only a few players logged. Dunno why though, but I've lagged almost _every_ time at certain time, prolly around 6am our time
well not sure what my time zone is compared to yours but I am usually on (weekdays at least) 12am CST (Central Standard Time, yes I am one of those horrible War Mongering Americans) and I usually lag when I am on at this time, its funky cause of all my American friends and family that play, I have the best connection, I do not usually have the Two-Step Shuffle which most Americans have.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
tennmiller

Post by tennmiller »

I had a lot of lag as well that start from about 9pm my time and went until I had given up and logged off. It happens a couple times a week at least for me anyway.
--

Jarid Devine,
345-179-875
Ares

Post by Ares »

0 lag here
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Ares wrote:0 lag here
What's your address I'm coming over Ares! :D
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

Is there something wrong with the server? There has been alot of shard downs and lag lately, I know last night it lagged for every person over several timezones for 4+ hours, which seems weird for a dedicated server?