Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Talerco Pious

Re: World Cup 2014!

Post by Talerco Pious »

Glarundis wrote:ah
france is playing like shit

these referees are pissing me off

i'm not saying that they wouldn't win, but they're not playing anything special, and while they could have scored before the penalty, they had to be granted a penalty for a ridiculous situation...not to mention the red card for palacios after that..

i guess brazil and france needed a small lift
Made up penalty? The guy tackled him from behind and had absolutely no chances of getting the ball, the red card was for 2nd yellow. Even the yellow card was justified
I whine, therefore I am
Arden Darkfall

Post by Arden Darkfall »

Dalton wrote:
Arden Darkfall wrote:France to win
Honduras finished qualifiers ahead of Mexico and only 3 points below Costa Rica. That alongside the usual issues France have, wasn't such an easy game like the result shows. The game itself wasn't easy for France.

Dalton

Post by Dalton »

That was not the point I was trying to make mate ;)
It's France... 'nough said!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Talerco Pious wrote:
Glarundis wrote:ah
france is playing like shit

these referees are pissing me off

i'm not saying that they wouldn't win, but they're not playing anything special, and while they could have scored before the penalty, they had to be granted a penalty for a ridiculous situation...not to mention the red card for palacios after that..

i guess brazil and france needed a small lift
Made up penalty? The guy tackled him from behind and had absolutely no chances of getting the ball, the red card was for 2nd yellow. Even the yellow card was justified
are you talking about the france vs honduras penalty?
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Well USA made it through Ghana... Now all y'all need is to put up a slight fight against Portugal and you're on the clear.
Hopefully for you 'muricans Paulo Bento wont mess around much with the team and game style :lol:
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Retribution has been served! I'm starting to hop on board that wagon! The next USMNT''s lineup will mean everything against Portugal. Sad to see Portugal face down the USA, but, on with the show!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

USA! USA! USA!!

McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!

Should be a good match against Portugal, huge win.
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

we won't play with pepe, that's for sure :P
so no penalties and red cards on your favour haha

i'm hoping we put william carvalho instead of miguel veloso and eder right from the start

if we play well, we can win. but i'm expecting the usa to defend, since all they just need to draw and they'll be guaranteed to go through to the next stage. even if we win, usa may still finish in the 2nd position if they draw vs germany (not unlikely, since klinsmann and low are best buddies) and we do not win vs ghana
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

So far only refree teams are wining the world cup.
I haven't seen any team "playing" better than the refrees!
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Glarundis wrote:we won't play with pepe, that's for sure :P
so no penalties and red cards on your favour haha

i'm hoping we put william carvalho instead of miguel veloso and eder right from the start

if we play well, we can win. but i'm expecting the usa to defend, since all they just need to draw and they'll be guaranteed to go through to the next stage. even if we win, usa may still finish in the 2nd position if they draw vs germany (not unlikely, since klinsmann and low are best buddies) and we do not win vs ghana
You wish! When it comes to red cards, we still have Bruno Alves in there, he too can pull 'cool' stunts! As for the penalties, well João Pereira is still there... And if he isn't willing to help out with it we can always count on André Almeida to let the strikers go through with little effort.

Postiga is guaranteed to play (the only reason he didn't on the previous game was due to Coentrão's injury wasting the last available substitution) as well as Patricio.
William, Beto (and a couple others) just went for the ride, or you know... To play in case someone is injured...