2013 holidays?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Iktomi

Re: 2013 holidays?

Post by Iktomi »

Wife and I will probably go to Berlin at some point. I'd love to make it up to Helsinki as well.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

If it was a competition monad wins hands down for that trip! Be sure to try all the different single malt whiskeys especially one called Laphroaig.

Alot of Skiing holidays and Holland trips - very much the best kind of ~7 days away you can have! http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/CoffeeshopMenus.htm
Kerbal wrote:Tilburg, Netherlands. Roadburn 2013. And a honeymoon at some random european location.
Haha be sure to tell us when the marriage is dude we will all pitch in and get you a card entitled 'So i've signed my life away'.
I jest I jest :roll: anywhere fancy planned for that?
Dargon wrote:23.02 - 02.03.13 I'll be in Austria, skiing. This summer(after I sent my little Simmo to military), I'd like to go trippin' Europe on a motorcycle. At the moment I've got Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria etc in mind..cheaper places, good weather :)

On those sames dates a Northern Irelands top radiostation coolfm have a public get-together in Soll in austria for a skiing week with partys/events every evening. I wanted to go but had no-one to go with :| http://www.topflight.ie/ski-breaks/cool ... -trip.aspx Plus when I priced it cheapest place was approx 420euros for the week. Its now 600.

What exactly brings people to Ireland btw? It's certainly not the weather or the public roads the only thing I can think of is whiskey and 20yearold girls from dublin in bikinis with sexy accents. I've come across a few of these in my travels so far but they are very hard to tame!
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

Athan01 wrote:What exactly brings people to Ireland btw?
and
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

nicely put prox :D
oh well athan, tbh i kind of want to go to ireland to see the landscape and drink beer at the local pubs. not in dublin, but in the countryside and shit, it's some sort of dream you have when you know that in reality it probably is a lot different :D but here in algarve we have shitloads of pubs...a shame i don't like whiskey that much though, unless it's canadian

maybe i could even spot a banshee or a leprechaun O_o
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

A banshee you will see when you marry a ginger
(Hint: it'll be your mother-in-law)

Concerning this year; I honestly dont know yet
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Xerxes wrote:you marry a ginger
i can't seem to read the rest of the text. i got fixed on this part :D
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

no where this year, got a wife turning 40 and a daughter that has her confirmation (not sure its the right word, but a church thingy) that will drain my wallet :-D
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

and you still find time to play uo? :D
yuusou

Post by yuusou »

Me and Aileth will be in Hannover, Germany for CeBIT (4th next month untill the 8th) then we'll be in Holland until the 17th.