I'm back! (Hopefully)

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Aerius

I'm back! (Hopefully)

Post by Aerius »

Hello everyone, I'm sure there are those of you who remember me. I disappeared some time back, due to life situations AND my computer was completely trashed. I've recently gotten a new computer and life has become a little more stable in the sense that I can juggle playing here again, I just hope that it is not TOO late that my account, and more importantly my characters, have not been deleted. I have greatly missed all of you, and playing on this shard.

I'll be honest, I'll have to re-evaluate my return if my characters are deleted, as I am sure most have. I just got finished reading the "Potential policy change re: restoring characters" and it doesn't look good for the status of my characters. *Fingers Crossed*
~639-910-660~
Tyrion

Re: I'm back! (Hopefully)

Post by Tyrion »

I remember you! Welcome back man. Just login and see.
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

I tried bro, but I think I either remember the incorrect password or its disabled :?
~639-910-660~
Ares

Post by Ares »

Aerius wrote:I tried bro, but I think I either remember the incorrect password or its disabled :?
It's there wih all the characters. Go here: http://pangaea-world.dk/tickets - And open a ticket. Add as much detail about your account as possible so we can make sure you're the right owner. Characters, classes, when it was created, IP (if you know it), ect. Whatever you can remember.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Welcome back. Was wondering where you had gone.
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

I have alot of catching up to do, so it may be some time before I fully dive back into Aerius. I need to reread who he was :lol: and decide where to go forward with him. Feels like an eternity has passed
~639-910-660~