Afro Samurai
The Boondocks
Super Clyde only one episode, was not picked up yet sadly

all goood stuff

*thumbs down*
workaholics - annoying
sons of anarchy after 3rd season sucks
Blacklist was ridiculous

walking dead has a terrible plot and characters, you will want the zombies to win
Ares

Re: Series we love thems!

Post by Ares »

Breaking bad was fucking awesome. The pace and the storytelling of the series was amazing. Like a book. I haven't seen the last episode though which I heard came out. So.. Stfu, or like, pietydrop or something!

Arrested development was fantastic as well. Season 4 was hilarious.

Edit: I'm on netflix. Any recommendations? Thinking about the walking dead.
Percy

Post by Percy »

My list does not just contain fictional series, but cartoons and also documentaries worth watching

Good
Sons Of Anarchy
Dexter
Game Of Thrones
Walking Dead
Marvel Agents of SHIELD - Seems ok so far only 3 episodes out
Supernatural
Family Guy - Cartoon
Futurama - Cartoon
American Dad - Cartoon
Cleveland Show - Cartoon
Mythbusters - Documentary series about busting myths believe it or not
Ancient Aliens - Documentary series about potential proof of aliens
The Blue Planet - Documentary about history of the oceans and its creatures by David Attenborough
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Terestris

Post by Terestris »

I love the most :

THE WALKING DEAD
+
AMERICAN HORROR STORY
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ares wrote:Breaking bad was fucking awesome. The pace and the storytelling of the series was amazing. Like a book. I haven't seen the last episode though which I heard came out. So.. Stfu, or like, pietydrop or something!

Arrested development was fantastic as well. Season 4 was hilarious.

Edit: I'm on netflix. Any recommendations? Thinking about the walking dead.
Walking Dead
Scripting
Revolution was good imo

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Adram

Post by Adram »

Ares wrote:Breaking bad was fucking awesome. The pace and the storytelling of the series was amazing. Like a book. I haven't seen the last episode though which I heard came out. So.. Stfu, or like, pietydrop or something!
:o why stfu?! it was under my *thumbs up*. Breaking bad by far my fav. Piety raise?
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

hmm well here is a couple of my strange tastes in shows, some are foreign and by that I mean they aren't American!

Good:
City Hunter - A South Korean show based on the manga series of the same name, this was pretty good and my first introduction to the wonderful world of Korean shows.

M*A*S*H - That's right, taking you cool cats all the way back to 1972, this is one of my favorite shows, I am not old enough to remember any of them airing new episodes of it but ever since I was a wee lad, I have thoroughly enjoyed this show. Great script writing and as far as I am concerned the show just got better and better as the years progressed. Personally though, the episodes where Hunnicutt was the main focus were probably my least favorite, still good but I didn't care much for the character.

Iris - Another South Korean show, this one about espionage. It is of course far fetched but I don't mind, it was entertaining.

Anything with Ricky Gervais is exceptional, if you haven't checked it out on Netflix, watch Derek, it is something different from the man that brought you the Office, Extras, An Idiot Abroad and Life's Too Short.

*Thumbs Down*
The West Wing - Probably catch a lot of flack for this one but I hated this show, I have watched a few episodes in recent times and I just can't be bothered. I like to think of myself as on the fence, both sides (ya, America only has two major political parties and we wonder where we went wrong?) have good points and I am normally fine hearing them out but this was just way too liberal for me.

The Big Bang Theory - Umm...ya, I will duck behind this wall while you all pelt your rotten fruit and vegetables at me and wait for you to run out. You're out? Good! I just don't find this show amusing, sounds strange I guess but it just didn't work for me. now part of the problem could be that everyone tries to force it down my throat; "you should watch it." "You need to watch this", "Oh my God, this is hilarious". usually when people start doing crap like that I avoid stuff like the plague, but even before any of my friends tried to force me to watch it I had already given it a shot and it just didn't hit the target.

There have been other shows that people have tried to force down my throat the big one being Game of Thrones, I watched the first two episodes, it was alright, I mean it's a fantasy show, they're a dime a dozen now, sick of it. I might of actually watched it all, I own it on bluray after all, but people started up with did you see it, you should watch it, its EPIC!!!!! When someone uses the word epic to describe something, it immediately gets the light of doubt cast upon it. Sorry a little off topic :D.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

heroes, anyone?assuming it would have a proper ending and it wouldn't have run into the troubles it had due to the strikes at that time and all that. but the plot was just epic and always having unpredicted twists. atleast the first 2 seasons

then i was for a while into some oldies, more than the recent series

the pretender
roswell

i haven't even seen lost yet lol, gotta see some from that time and the recent ones, like breaking bad. i also heard walking dead is great. but seriously, i don't even have time to watch all the movies that i have and read all the books that i wanna read, how do you find time to watch series?
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

I saw and enjoyed most of series already mentioned,and i would add Black Mirror and My name is Earl to that list.
Dista

Post by Dista »

I watched a fair bit of walking dead - it was really good.
First couple seasons of sons of anarchy and dexter were also really awesome - I have commitment issues to series so I never kept up with watching either of them :P